Thread: E-cam vs B-cam?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 11:14 PM   #46
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
I've always been taught less is more. Maybe you should try that. Besides your not going fast enough if you can turn. So what's more important in life than having a dragcar? running your mouth about something you have absolutely no knowledge of?
This is an exercise in futility. You know, those rocket scientists don't know jack about rockets. I mean, come on. If they did, they'd have their own rocket in the back yard. Maybe you'd like to talk about fuel? I get 19-21/27-29 mpg with my 1987GT. I bet your drag car gets pretty lousy gas mileage. Therefore, you know nothing about fuel.

Your less is more statement certainly holds true here though. Less facts from you is more proof you haven't the slightest about what you're talking about. If you can't debate, just say it... then again, actions clearly speak louder than words.

My knowledge is not lacking, which is how I was just able to explain some complex camshaft theory to you above. Please, enlighten me on how cams work, and why the E303 won't pull above 4500 O Great Camshaft Wizard, who only has a fast car cause he paid somebody to make it fast.

Other things more important than dragcar.

My daily driver.
My computer.
My job.
My ability to take vacations.
My free time.
My motorcycle.
My snowmobile (before I sold it, which should give you a clue about where the drag car sits on my priority list).