MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2001, 03:07 AM   #1
StreetStang37
Registered Member

Post What Super Charger to get?

Okay, i've been looking around for a supercharger to put on my car. At first I was going to get something cheaper like a Powerdyne or A-Trim and use the money saved to get other stuff but then I'm also thinking, I've saved this much I might as well save a little more and get something better. I was looking at a ProCharger P-1Sc Intercooled, which looks pretty cool, but I don't know how difficult the intercooler installation would be (I want to do this myself). Someone at work said the Powerdyne is sh!t, that he helped his friend install one and wasn't impressed. Well he's getting Incon twin turbo's but all that plumbing work seems like alot. As for boost, I'm not looking to make more than 9#'s or so. I also didn't want to tap a hole in the oil pan and would PREFER a self contained SC but I could probably be talked into tapping the oil pan What should I do?
THX

------------------
1993 Mustang GT - March Ram Air & Pullies, K&N, C&L 73mm MAF, 3.73 Gears, Super Competition Hooker Headers, 2 1/2 in. High Flow H-Pipe & Cat Back, Pro 5.0 Shifter, 16* Timing Advance, 8.5mm MSD Super Cunductor Plug Wires, Romoved front Sway Bar, Pro-Shift Lite, LX lights
StreetStang37 is offline   Reply With Quote