MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-12-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
87prjctpony
87prjctpony

Default Help on fender problems!!!!

I have my 87's front right side of the apron assembly mest up really bad (accident), and the radiator supprt is bad to.. i called a company that i saw on there web site that they solled these parts but when i called they tolled me that those parts where discontinued>> Shit!!!! If you guys could send me some options i might have i would really appreciate it!!!
Old 09-13-2005, 12:15 AM   #2
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

Default Re: Help on fender problems!!!!

Goodmark, or junkyard are about your only 2 options.

What exactly do you need? I have 11 fox bodies sitting at my shop, might be able to hook you up.

MICE need not apply.....

~The Jester~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 01:08 AM   #3
87prjctpony
87prjctpony

man your awsome... i would need the passenger side fender apron and the front radiator support.!! I would go to the junk yard cuzz ther are alot of fox bodies there but i dont have the tools to take off the parts i need...! If you had these parts i would be more than glad to buy them off you! What is goodmark by the way???
Old 09-13-2005, 04:51 PM   #4
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

I just checked for ya, Goodmark doesn't have anything for ya. Their a restoration parts supplier.

I just realized that you're in CA, it'd cost BIG BUCKS to ship this stuff from Ohio.

Some of the junkyards around here will take the stuff off for you. Maybe make a couple calls, and see if they'll yank it.

MICE need not apply.....

Old 09-14-2005, 09:16 PM   #5
87prjctpony
87prjctpony

Well I Just Ordered The Parts From Johns Mustangs In Houston For A Pretty Good Deal...should Be Getting Them Tues!!! Thanks For Your Help Tho!!
Old 09-14-2005, 09:20 PM   #6
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

No prob bro!

MICE need not apply.....

Old 09-15-2005, 02:33 PM   #7
tarmon8r
Registered Member

you need a mig welder, air, grinders. Make sure the front end is square before you remove the front core support. Measure left rear fender bolt to front right and the right rear to front left. they should be within 2 mm. you wanna measure the diagnal. Im worried that your front is swayed to one side and after cutting the old one out, you will have a hell of a time getting it square again so your fender and hood line match up.
1983 mustang, 393 cubic inch stroker small block, victor jr heads and intake, gold race 1.6 roller rockers. comp cam 304, 244@ .050. .576" hydralic retro roller cam,lunati rods. block was o-ringed,10:1 forged pistons, speed pro fit fit rings, clevite bearings,msd distributor and igniton,be cool huge radiator, black lite electric fan, march underdrive pulleys, mildon deep sump oil pan, mac 1 3.4" long tube headers, 3" dr gas x-pipe and mac exhaust,ARP bolts. car weighs 2900 lbs w/out driver, sub frames, weld wheels, mickey thompson sportsman pro 26 x 10.5 x 15's,#8 fuel line steel braided
tarmon8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 12:54 AM   #8
87prjctpony
87prjctpony

well im taking it to da shop for that!!