MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-11-2003, 01:17 PM   #1
Rosco
Registered Member

Unhappy Headlight Adjustment?

OK, just installed my new headlights from 50Resto.com. They are made by KSR. Question is...after installing the lights, the outer markers sit flush with the centers. But the inners aren't flush with the centers. The centers on the inners sides are actually sit further in then the inners. I was wondering what kind of adjustment i have to make to align them? I've tried just loostening the nuts and making it flush that way, but then they shift around alot. Maybe spacers or something?

Oh yeah, this is what the new ones look like in comparison to the old. Old = left , New = Right. Don't mind the fogs, those are being replaced very soon.

5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 03:21 PM   #2
TMASTER
Registered Member

Default washers?

I used washers on mine to get them alighned correctly make sure there not to tight, or not too loose, you dont want washer noise! lol
TMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote