MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-06-2003, 03:28 PM   #1
rayb
Registered Member

Default Scanning Software for EEC-IV

Can anyone make any recommendations for good EEC computer scanning software? I have a '90 LX with EEC-IV engine controls and would like to use my laptop to log all engine control data. I've searched the web and EaseSim looks like the only company offering anything for EEC-IV's. Anyone seen or used anything else? EaseSim is probably the nicest, but a bit pricey...
rayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 01:38 PM   #2
stangsrule
Registered Member

I am using the TwEECer RT and really like it. You can find it at:http://www.tweecer.com/ and if you want to do a little more reading on it look here:http://tweecer.oplnk.net/ It is probably more money than you are looking at now, but with this not only can you data log with it but you can go in and make changes to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the computer controls. It is like a custom chip only better and you can change the stuff anytime you want AND store 4 programs to switch between on the fly! Good luck with whatever you decide on.
92GT Lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, SMC Alky Injection kit, J&S Knock Gaurd, TwEECer RT and a bunch of other stuff!
stangsrule is offline   Reply With Quote