MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-01-2003, 07:27 PM   #1
88fivepointoh
Registered Member

Default ATTN: PWRWUD and others. Fuel Issue w/Codes

I got annoyed today and bought a code scanner from autozone. Best 40 bucks spent! anyways After replacing a sensor (MAT) i ended up with CODE: 95, 67, and 41. 41 is telling me i have a constant lean condition with no change. I am running a AFR at 40lbs vaccum off and around 20's with it on. I have about 17Lbs of vaccum at idle with the f-303 cam. I have 155lph bbk fuel pump, 75mm MAF with 24lbs injectors. my plus look clean unused and white all the time. I loose power at high end too. I have a 160 degree thermostate in there too.. could that be cause me problems? too cold? seems like i can never reach a good mixture no matter what I do? any thoughts.. I am afraid i am gunna granade a 62K original motor in great shape.. thanks! Oh yea I run 93 octane as well.. thanks!
88fivepointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 11:30 PM   #2
Shaggy
Registered Member

My personall opionon is throw that 155LPH pump out the window i don't even know why they make them as performance pumps... I always get at least the 190 if i am going to drop the tank i have seen to many cars running what is a fairly mild combo such as yours run out of fuel at the big end of the track if you have a way to put a guage on it that you can see while you are driving take it to you ahem "local feeder road track" and my a pass and see if you start to lose fuel pressure as the revs get up there under load.

PS make sure you have a passenger watch the guage as the telephone poles start to look like a picket fence.