MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-11-2004, 10:13 AM   #1
surfsup
Registered Member

Default another wiring question from surfsup

In one of my post on wiring the dura spark I was told to run the red wire from the plug module to a hot wire with key on the white wire from the module to a hot wire with the key in the start position OK problem the red wire to the module plug is a two wire terminal {two red wirers connected to one terminal}
one of the red wires goes to my starter relay so now when the key is turned to the on position the car cranks if I connect the red wire from the module to the hot wire with the key in the start position the car cranks right now the other problem is if I switch these wires the red from the module to the hot in the start position and the white to the wire hot wire in the run position is this right????? I know about the Fletcher web site but I don’t understand what I’m looking at in the diagram and the color on the switch diagram is not the same on mine… the switch shows three connection for the wires marked s r s does the r mean in the run position and the s mean in the start position plus I only find one wire hot at all times and one wire hot when you turn the key to start
surfsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 06:18 PM   #2
Ieatcamaros
Domestic Rice really sucks!

Default Re: another wiring question from surfsup

Hey man you got pm.