MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2001, 05:54 PM   #81
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Default STOP ALL THIS SH*T

DAMN THIS SH*T TALKING IS GETTING SO PREVALENT AND ANNOYING. Everyone just needs to stop with their super egos and hear each other out.
All this sh*t talking that happens on almost every thread is really stupid and a waste of everyones time and energy. Who cares what type of engine is in what kind of car? If you want to be a hot rodder go right ahead. I have seen so many 30's and 40's Ford hot rods with Chevy engines in them and others. I've even seen a old Beetle with a 426 Hemi in it. That was bad a**. O yeah, I don't know if someone said this before but hipocrite is actually HYPOCRITE. This coming from a 17 year old High School student who according to most of you older people means that I wear a hat backwards and drive "Gran Tourismo" style on the freeway. OK LOL .

Now most of you people seem to know a lot more than I do about cars so put your time to good use and help people who have problems rather than saying someone bashes Mustangs just because they own cars that aren't Fords. Oh yeah. I haven't seen one thread where 1BAD89 dissed Mustangs. Just stop.

Later,

Nick
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
Old 11-23-2001, 07:30 PM   #82
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

All stock, no K & N, nothing at all. Just like it came from the factory. On the hypocrite thing, I accidently forgot the E, big deal. I won't comment on what Unit said other than this. This is way too funny. Ahahahaha.

***By the way, you spelled hipocrit wrong, Okieboy, it's hipocrite.

I bet LiL Uni, dances around and says I'm so smart, S-M-R-T.

Last edited by 1BAD89; 11-24-2001 at 03:06 AM..
Old 11-24-2001, 03:52 AM   #83
Coupe5oh
Registered Member

So what gives the ss more hp? the exhaust? if not, then what you pay extra for, for the body style? just curious.

BTW, how big 'uh boy are you? you ever had a good country a$$ whippin? lol j/k, just thought since your from tulsa, maybe you heard of "Roy D Mercer", thats what he says lol.
Old 11-24-2001, 04:26 AM   #84
crankEpulley

I just don't share your vision..

Why don't you do something really cool like put a Briggs&Stratton in a Harley or something, Dude now that would rule... man this is some good sheeiot. whoa dude

Old 11-24-2001, 04:36 AM   #85
crankEpulley

I go back to N.Y. where I'm from and there is allot of guys running a chev.350 in a mustang and it works for them. I would rather see a ford with a ford motor and a chev. with a chev. motor. Its just wierd to see is all.

Old 11-24-2001, 06:51 AM   #86
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

I also have seen a few 350's in mustangs too, but I don't like it.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 11-24-2001, 11:34 AM   #87
Kponti
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302
LOL, good lord srv1, you make a pretty bold statement here. LT-1, LS-1, whatever, it was good, lol, that's a riot. You're talking about 2 completely different engines. Since 1 was good (in your opinion), that the other one would be too?

The LS1 is unproven. If it follow suit with it's predecessor's, it will be dropping power fast at 100k. It's stock valvetrain is iffy, and with 10.5:1 compression, it's peak performance life would seem to be questionable.

Not to be rude, but I think you need to take another look at what you're saying. The cop cars get stringent maintenance, have few cold starts, and in the LS1's case is usually assigned to highway patrols which put TONs of very very easy highway cruisin miles on them. Jumping a car up to 80 or a 100mph every once and a while if needed isn't gonna do much. Being driven as a race car everywhere it goes will. Yeah, they get driven, sometimes hard. Do you really think it's harder than a kid beats on his old 5.0L that hasn't had an oil change in 10,000mi?
Call me silly, but I think this guy in question will be mentaining his car better than the 18y/o. Especially since he did all the work putting that motor in.
13.06 @111mph best MPH
After gutting out clogged cats and a much better tune. Took Nitrous out for warranty work didn't have time to put back in for track.
Old 11-24-2001, 11:39 AM   #88
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Default Re: STOP ALL THIS SH*T

Quote:
Originally posted by MidNiteBlu 5.0
...saying someone bashes mustangs just because they own cars that aren't Fords. Oh yeah I haven't seen one thread where 1BAD89 dissed Mustangs. Just stop all this ***king bullsh*t.
I suggest you read ANY post on the stock performance of any Mustang. If Okieboy posted on it, it will be some wacked out time a second slower than what it really is. Then he'll begin babbling on about how unbelievably fast his LS1 is, and how no Mustang without major mods could ever touch it, and if it did have the mods to hang with the LS1 through the 1/8, he'd be blowing it away after that. If it could possibly beat his LS1 (which takes a 10sec Mustang), then it's gotta be a tubbed out, unstreetable vehicle, and then he simply points out how much faster and badder his S-10 is.

I don't have to be the fastest guy on the boards, that's good, 'cause just like him, I'm not.

BTW, I for some reason had a brain fart; maybe I was looking at your spelling error, Okieboy?

Putting a 350 Chevy into a Mustang is stupid. Why not put an engine in worth a ****? Maybe they are redneck's that have never seen an engine other than a 350 Chevy? They might not know that there are other engines out there. My dad had a '46 Buick engine in a '46 Ford back in the 50's that he ran low/mid 13's with. Do I think that was cool? Not especially, but for me those older cars are street rod material so it's not as offensive. They may not have been so old back then, but too early for me to care. I'm so damn tired of seeing 350's in everything. They are actually dumb enough to put 350's in to ******* motorcycles now. The POS is known as a Boss Hoss. My friend makes money off dynoing the damn things all the time. Just sickening. Ever try to lift one of those heaps up after it falls off the dyno?
Old 11-24-2001, 11:42 AM   #89
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Kponti
Call me silly, but I think this guy in question will be mentaining his car better than the 18y/o. Especially since he did all the work putting that motor in.
It has to do with the first 15k put on the engine, and the idea the special service LS1's are severe service vehicles that get beat on far more than the average LS1. It has nothing to do with how Fostang will be maintaining it.
Closed Thread