MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-26-2001, 09:55 PM   #41
Five0
Registered Member

The quality of there hoods at cc might be better but the customer service sucks. "2FastLX" if you do drive down there, smack the person that answers the phones for me but for real maybe you could explain to them that the customer service sucks and you know at least 1 person that did not buy from them because of it. ME!
RHC Member #44
nochevy@hotmail.com

1991 Mustang LX
Dart iron eagle block, 4340 28oz 347 crank, 4340 h-beam rods, probe ultra light pistons canfield heads “race ported by Brent Frazier”, solid roller cam and lifters “custom grind”, kooks 1 7/8" race headers, and much more.

Engine built by Brent Frazier.
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 03:11 AM   #42
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Oh, my bad Drew. Well they are owned by the same people aren't they?

I don't care how much work it takes to prep it. I have all winter. If you seen this hood on the car I saw you'd be drooling just as I was. Nobody else makes this hood and I don't want to get what everyone else has. It's very unique and since it comes from a sh!t company I'll probably be the only one in my area for a long time with one. I'll keep the company a secret from Stangers in my area too

As for the windshiled breakage problems it'll be pinned both front and rear. I'll take no chances with this car.
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote