MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-06-2002, 07:55 PM   #41
lx5091
Registered Member

25yo
what are you talking about?

everybody's had to deal with there stuff, some more than others, but we all have our own methods of dealing with how much we can take.

that being said, what is his telling me his life story supposed to do for me? I'm just trying to show him as far as this message board is concerned, that it doesn't matter what he or his family has dealt with. We have all dealt with our share.

I only type exactly what I would say to someone's face. So for any of you who are hiding behind your keyboard, I suggest you do it somewhere else. At all cost I avoid physical fights because they do not solve anything, however sometimes there just isn't any other way, so I've done that a couple of times.

I've never gotten into a fight because I was running my mouth, would you like to know why? Because when you are standing in front of someone speaking, you can explain yourself properly, in REAL TIME.

But when someone reads a short passage, let's say on a message board, sometimes they jump to conclusions and reply with stupid comments.

My replies and posts lately have not been intended as PERSONAL remarks designed to hurt anyone. Problem is I can in no way explain myself properly through REPLIES.

Why don't some of you guys BACK DOWN, take a chill pill, get laid or something, maybe hit a punching bag and come back to Mustang Works calm and relaxed. Then with a clear head and stable hormones read what has been said here, laugh at it's cuteness and go on with life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jay.jpg (22.2 KB, 14 views)

'97 Saturn SL1--Soon to be ditched for a Ford!
lx5091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 08:10 PM   #42
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally posted by lx5091
what is his telling me his life story supposed to do for me? I'm just trying to show him as far as this message board is concerned, that it doesn't matter what he or his family has dealt with. We have all dealt with our share.
lx i truely hope you're just having trouble expressing yourself. If you're not and thats just the way you view your buddies and their troubles then you need to seek professional help.
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 08:12 PM   #43
lx5091
Registered Member

will it help any of you understand me better if I explain my life?

I aslo have had people extremely close to me die of cancer, I too will probably die of cancer, there is so much in my family. I sympathize with anyone going through it. I don't go around telling everyone because I need sympathy, but mabye that is not what dirtbiker is doing. Maybe him mentioning that goes beyond the scope of my understanding.

I am a very funny, loveable, friendly, COURTEOUS, generous, helping person who really would go out of his way for anyone. I don't have to know you to help you.

I find humor in alot of things that for some reason other people don't pick up on. I understand Tom Green, I don't neccessarily like him, but I know what it feels like to find something funny that other people think is serious.

How many times could I say that I didn't mean to hurt someone, that I thought that too many people were bickering back and forth in the post: "this is it someone better help or i am selling this car", so I tried to point that out.

Instead I get turned into a heartless devil that need to be punished.

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY and forgive me for what I don't think I did wrong?

Shall I fly to where you all live and kiss your feet?

Please, I beg of you, to believe me when I say it was a mistake writing that reply and may I please continue to enjoy the grace of your company here at MW?

Old 10-06-2002, 08:58 PM   #44
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally posted by lx5091
I aslo have had people extremely close to me die of cancer, I too will probably die of cancer, there is so much in my family. I sympathize with anyone going through it. I don't go around telling everyone because I need sympathy, but mabye that is not what dirtbiker is doing. Maybe him mentioning that goes beyond the scope of my understanding.

Please, I beg of you, to believe me when I say it was a mistake writing that reply and may I please continue to enjoy the grace of your company here at MW?
Ok i'll reply one more time then i'll shut up.
I'm truely sorry to hear about that ! I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Now I don't believe DrtBiker was looking for sympathy? He was replying to your post saying he was spoiled and had probably had everything handed to him !! That statement came as a defense to your rather mean post.
Now let me put what he said another way ... If I came in here and said "Somebody help me or i'm gonna run this stupid thing off a cliff !" Do you think i would be trying to express how frustrated i was, or would you think I was seriously gonna drive my car off a cliff if someone didn't help me ???

Now, to the last part of your post .... yes ... and forgive me, you just need a big ole hug come here man !!!
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 09:01 PM   #45
lx5091
Registered Member

Old 10-06-2002, 09:48 PM   #46
srv1
Get down.....

there is this song "lets get drunk and screw", but in this case i dont think that would be a good idea! how about we all just get drunk? Chris, what is on tap? please NO BEAST!!!
Old 10-06-2002, 11:16 PM   #47
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
there is this song "lets get drunk and screw", but in this case i dont think that would be a good idea! how about we all just get drunk? Chris, what is on tap? please NO BEAST!!!
Safeway Orange Soda. Sorry James, I don't drink much these days.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 06:40 AM   #48
88workcar
Registered Member

Cool

The most important thing here is that the MUSTANG is FIXED lets let this one go fellas.......NO MORE POST
To be old and wise, You must first be young and stupid I'm somewhere in tthe middle.
88workcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 10:04 AM   #49
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jim_howard_pdx
A stock 302 running 11.12 ets.....

Common, a stock 302 runs 15.4 ets.
A Cobra 302 runs 14.8 after super tuning.
A Cobra 4.6 runs 14.4 after super tuning.

Man have you ever been to the track. My bone stock 88GT vert ran a 15.2 @3000ft.

My 01' 4.6 cobra runs 13.79's bone stock @3000ft.

You obviously dont know much about modern mustangs.
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote