MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-05-2002, 12:14 PM   #1
joakim

Default Did you build you own house and garage??

Planning to build my own house in the archipelago of stockholm. I want to build in 2-3 years. Right now Iīm singel but...who now.

All houses is build in wood here in sweden. I planning to build one in stone. Lightbetong (if you understund). As my car I want something special....

I donīt need many square meeters but a want a big kitchen and a big tv room. Offcause I would like to have children so I need atleast one room for "that", exept a big master bedroom. I also planning a garage for my Mustang.

I understund that I canīt buy a american house but if you have pictures and ideas its very welcome. (My english is lovely!!)

Right now I living in a tooooo small apartment in stockholm city. Itīs like a garage in size. I need pictures to give me ideas and so I can build it myself. Probably in Light betong. (I hope itīs the same name in english).

joakim
Old 05-05-2002, 12:44 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Almost everything is made of wood in the northern United States as well, joakim. Stone doesn't insulate real well, so most homes are made of wood here in Minnesota.

The people from about mid-Kansas and south of there might have some ideas for stone buildings, though.

btw, I've always found your English to be quite good. It's way harder to write in a foreign language than it is to speak it.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote