MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM   #1
Ieatcamaros
Domestic Rice really sucks!

Default Just to aggravate imports

This ought to invite some rice to the stoplight. Tell me what y'all think.
Old 05-11-2004, 08:19 PM   #2
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

I think its awsome, but, I also think you are asking for trouble. Although not all imports suck, the ricers definately do. I would just say keep a close tab on your car any time you get out of it. Never be in a position where you cant see it, unless it is covered (as in - in your garage) and you should be ok. With the punks the way they are these days, you will probably come outside to rather large scratches on your car put there by keys, and possible broken windows and slashed tires.
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 08:24 PM   #3
Ieatcamaros

You have a good point, which I didn't think about before doing this. Well, the car is in dire need of a paint job and I can't keep tires on it with the 4.10's in it. But the glass, that would piss me off. Not all imports suck, just the ones that have that annoyingly loud muffler and goofy looking body kits.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:43 PM   #4
GhettoPop
Gimme a Drink!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ieatcamaros
Not all imports suck, just the ones that have that annoyingly loud muffler and goofy looking body kits.
but your location is "in front of ANY import" hahahahahahaha
1990 GT,stock T-5,K&N w/o air silencer,March underdrives,FMS wires,timing@14*,PA Perf 130amp alt,Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter,Steeda adj quadrant/clutch cable/firewall adj,Centerforce II clutch,o/r x-pipe,Magnaflow SS catback,g-load brace, subframes,Bilstein struts/shocks,Autometer gauges, 136k and running strong!
GhettoPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 09:27 AM   #5
OneBad91
Registered Member

I would rather go with "EXPORT THE IMPORTS"
90 lx notchback:4cyl to 5.0 conversion, Mac 1 3/4 long tube headers, 3 inch pro chamber, al. radiatior, 3:73 gears, underdrive pulleys, GT-40 intake with 1" spacer, cold air intake, electric fan, pro 5.0 shifter, smog pump delete, a/c delete, windage tray, flowmasters, turn downs, subframe connectors, 5-lug conversion. Pro Tru forged pistions, Roush 200 heads, z303 cam, 30# injectors, 70 mm t-body, 255 lph fuel pump, 1.6 roller rockers, 7 qt. pan, high volume oil pump, fuel pressure regulator, MSD 6AL, MSD blaster coil, MSD pro billet distributer, 75mm mass air, and a hell of alot of money.
OneBad91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 12:06 PM   #6
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Quote:
Originally posted by Ieatcamaros
You have a good point, which I didn't think about before doing this. Well, the car is in dire need of a paint job and I can't keep tires on it with the 4.10's in it. But the glass, that would piss me off. Not all imports suck, just the ones that have that annoyingly loud muffler and goofy looking body kits.
So, why not pull off the word import and put on on that says ricer instead? Not that it would have any les of an iimpact on these tools.
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:27 PM   #7
Ieatcamaros

By all means, I am not trying to start trouble on the boards but y'all seem to be taking up for the imports here. Imports just plain suck. Anyway, I asked for opinions and that is what I got. Thanks.
Old 05-12-2004, 06:50 PM   #8
Scrapla
Registered Member

How about "YOUR TINT SUCKS" those are some serious bubbles in that back window LOL just kidding I use to roll around with a "SUPPORT AMERICA BUY DOMESTIC" sticker on my car which almost doubled the ricers attempts to race me.

RICE HATERS MEMBER #73
Scrapla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 08:56 PM   #9
Ieatcamaros

Quote:
How about "YOUR TINT SUCKS"
Hey hey don't be knocking the tint. LOL. Yeah the tint does suck, it was that way when I bought it. Everyone should know that a defroster ruins tint. The previous owner didn't obviously.

Quote:
I use to roll around with a "SUPPORT AMERICA BUY DOMESTIC" sticker on my car which almost doubled the ricers attempts to race me.
That made it more enjoyable didn't it?
Old 05-12-2004, 10:59 PM   #10
GhettoPop
Gimme a Drink!

does the defroster always ruin tint? my hatch's tint didnt bubble up, and its 14 years old......

imports, ricers, whatever, i hate them and they suck balls, but they provide much amusement, so maybe they are good for something and actually DO serve a purpose.......i understand it all now!
1990 GT,stock T-5,K&N w/o air silencer,March underdrives,FMS wires,timing@14*,PA Perf 130amp alt,Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter,Steeda adj quadrant/clutch cable/firewall adj,Centerforce II clutch,o/r x-pipe,Magnaflow SS catback,g-load brace, subframes,Bilstein struts/shocks,Autometer gauges, 136k and running strong!
Old 05-13-2004, 07:19 AM   #11
james87gt
Registered Member

why do you guys hate imports so bad have you ever driving in one that was built up probably not because if you did you would give them the respect that they unred shit some of them are going just as fast and faster then a lot v8 so just watch what you say because your going to get burned one day but don't get the wrong idea i hate the ricers that drive a dx civic and put a fart can on it and think its fast just for some food for thought next time you pull up next to a little old crx think about this go to this site and look around http://www.fastestfwdstreetcars.com/index.htm
james87gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 05:11 PM   #12
Ieatcamaros

Quote:
i hate the ricers that drive a dx civic and put a fart can on it and think its fast
This is exactly why I can't stand imports. See, where I live is a small town and that is all everybody around here has. A fart can, stickers, big 18 inch wheels, goofy body kits, and, god forbid, a triple deck spoiler. Most of them only have the muffler and the spoiler. Despite the fact that it sounds like shit, it also looks like shit. And they all call it "NOS". So I had to put that sticker on my car. I have seen cars here that have a boost gauge and no boost. No lie. If it weren't for the movie the fast and the furious, I would probably still be pickin on camaros and firebirds. But since they are domestic, I will leave them alone. I just have to say that I refuse to watch the sequel to that movie since they ran over the saleen in the previews. Maybe I hate imports more than most of the people on the boards here. I thought we all hated them the same.

If the defroster doesn't cause tint to bubble, then what does? Not trying sound like a smart ass, I am just asking.
Old 05-13-2004, 06:08 PM   #13
CHRIS75
Registered Member

HEY ieatcamaros

I hate ricers just the same as you, you see these high school kids driving them with the seat all the way back there arm locked at the elbow, nodding there heads to the subs pounding and they see you in a 5.0 and give it a little zing zing as if your scared of there shitbox and when you get them at the light and they say "is that stock or what" i turn to them and say "want to find out" And as far as "NOS" goes i seen one with a empty bottle in the trunk no lines or anything bragging to his friends how fast it was i had to laugh at him and ask him if he want to put the NOS to good use but he refused to and i drive a stock 5.0 will except for the exhaust,carb and intake,ignition bunch of loser.

OH THANK FOR YOUR INFO ON 351W BUILD UP ITS COMING HOME SOON GETTING CLEANED UP AND MACHINED!
CHRIS75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 08:13 PM   #14
Ieatcamaros

Quote:
OH THANK FOR YOUR INFO ON 351W BUILD UP ITS COMING HOME SOON GETTING CLEANED UP AND MACHINED!
Your welcome. And thank you for sharing your opinion on imports. Glad to hear you feel the same as me.

That's funny about the empty nos bottle. Not even any lines to make it look real. What a wuss.

Here's a funny one for ya. A friend of mine has a 91 drag mustang. He has just finished putting it together. It has a 393 with victor race heads, custom grind cam(solid roller), shaft rockers, 16:1 compression, super victor intake, holley 780(just for starters, won't be there long). Behind it is a 5800 stalled powerglide(yeah, I know). All that connected to a 9 inch rear with a ladder bar setup. It has 5.20 gears in it. 32 inch slicks (it is f#ckin tubbed). It weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of 2900. Got to give the details. Anyway he was at the local track a few weeks back and ran a 6.90 at 101. He babied it, obviously. He was waiting to run again and this import dude comes up and is talking to him, asking questions about his car and whatnot. One particular question is "What kind of gear you got in it?" He said "5.20." The import dude says "No way, you need a 3.73 gear" I was sitting on a sawhorse in his shop when he told me that story, and I fell off the sawhorse. That is funny. Sorry so long, but I know everyone wanted to know the details of the car.

We later found out that the car was running on 7 cyl and had both head gaskets blowed between the cylinders. He knew something was wrong cause he got on it a little better on the second run and run a 7.01 at 97. It threw a rod on the next startup. Bummer. SCE gaskets on the way.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:15 AM   #15
GhettoPop
Gimme a Drink!

hahahahahahahahahah

http://sunamiturbo.com/

keep refreshing the page

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahaahah
Old 05-14-2004, 08:27 AM   #16
CHRIS75
Registered Member

thats funny,just goes to show how stupid they are (bunch of f*cking retards). most of these kids dont have a job or know what its like to work to buy these parts, it the mommy & daddy syndrome (suck on moms left tit and play with dads right nut) example here is this kids has a all wheel drive shit box thats everyone says that its got to be the fastest car around lots of performce parts etc. but it must be nice for daddy to own a chevy dealership. this is funny, last summer i ran into him driving some yellow with black race strips new chevy pick-up thats was supposed to be fast, the kid is 16 maybe 17 and dumb as *****, we were driving the bronco, so anyways he started running his mouth about fords so i went to get the big dog(MY STANG), raced his chevy, smoked him, pulled over and rubbed a little salt in his wounds, but he kept make excuses why i beat him, the truck this , the truck that, so i said to him maybe your truck (JUST SUCKS WITH YOUR DADDYS DEALER PLATE) I SWEAR i almost hit him. so he want to go get his all wheel drive shitbox and try again, but his girlfriend need him to take her home(another excuses) but im still waiting!! just goes to show the ignorant they really are! (b)
Old 05-14-2004, 09:24 AM   #17
CHRIS75
Registered Member

OH ONE MORE THING
whats with those faggy neon lights they have? must make the cars look like its going faster than it is, im going to get me a pair NOT!
Old 05-14-2004, 04:51 PM   #18
Ieatcamaros

Gotta love the neons. NOT!!!!!! Another thing from the fast and the furious. I know the movie didn't start that trend but it helped bring it back.

Chris, I know the feeling about wanting to hit the little s.o.b. Makes you just want to break his nose and rip out his tongue so he can't talk no more shit.

Oh yeah, I bet one of his excuses were that he hit the rev limiter. That is funny, what a dick.
Old 05-14-2004, 04:57 PM   #19
Ieatcamaros

Hey Ghetto, I just visited that page you posted. I had no idea they even made a thing like that. I bet they can't keep em in stock for the ricers buying them up. ROFLMFAO!!!! That was good. I like how it changes when you refresh the page.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:49 PM   #20
CHRIS75
Registered Member

Its amazing they haven't start putting those spinning rims on yet !
WELL GOT TO HATE'M!!!