MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-03-2005, 08:27 AM   #1
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Default Dyna mod kit?

I tried searching, and couldnt find anything...
I'm considering checking out the dyna-mod ignition kit, (coil, cap/rotor, wires and ignition module) I was wondering if anyone here has run the kit, and if its worth the rather hefty price tag?
I'm also thinking maybe just the module and a new coil, and all other FRPP stuff. I know matched parts are good, but it just seems rather pricey for a basic ignition combo...
Opinions?

Thanks,
J
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:39 PM   #2
buddha
Registered Member

Default Re: Dyna mod kit?

I have a couple of friends who run the kit and like them. One has the wires, one doesn't.....personal preference. I acutally run just the coil, (got a deal on it) and it works fine wtih my MSD stuff and FRPP wires.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:48 PM   #3
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Default Re: Dyna mod kit?

I wont run my car with out it. Put it on a tbird when i was in uti and got 4 hp to the wheels, and thats with doing the cap and rotor or wires, and i didnt gap the plugs. Plus the car had a plugged converter. Personally i dont think the price is to bad considering what is all in the kit and sizes of the wires. Plus they have the fiberglass wrapping on them which isnt cheap. Just make sure you get the wire seperators too. I had to modify some, the wire and bigger than most companies sell seperators for.
'95 GT convert. K&N, C&L mass air meter, Performance distributors sreamin demon coil, dyna mod, live wires, king cobra clutch, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, UPR billet adjustable shift handle, Crane Cams Fireball HI-6 box,underdrive pullies, 255lph fuel pump, UPr short throw shifter, caster camber plates, 03 cobra lower A arms, bullit suspension, cobra front brakes
Lethal5Oh is offline   Reply With Quote