View Single Post
Old 08-04-2002, 01:37 AM   #6
jj_jonathon
Trisket

when my older brother was driving our 90GT his senior year some dumbasses drove past him and throw a beer can out the window to be "cool"...luckily the top was up and all it did was leave semi-perminant beer-stains on the top, but he cut the guys off and forced em into a parking area, then got out of the car and took on 3 drunk guys...didnt fall or anyting, got in some hits (hes a bigger guy than me..lol)....(still stupid cuz drunk ppl who throw beer not only tend to drive chevy's [] but they could be carrying a gun, etc)...anyways...cops shoowed up after the guys were gone, he stuck around to file a report with their car desc. and lic. plate #....the cop said they didnt match (not thinking to try zero as an "O" ) and the whole thing was dropped...i hate the cops in that county (two county city)....none of em give a crap about people...ugh...more on that topic, but bleh...

oh....and spit? lol....in MY senior year driving that same stang i came back at night after going to a football game at home to find HUGE chevy-wadded (yet again ) spi globs on the passenger side window....very sick...it was those damn white trash folk who didnt like how i pressed charges against one of their droney friends for assaulting me after i made his forehead kiss pavement in the school parking lot...twas fun i say ....but i got some bad attitudes from his "great" buddies afterwards...i swear my town is half old people and half white trash...gotta love florida...wee...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote