MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-03-2002, 11:22 PM   #1
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Angry Some People can be such A**HOLES!!!!

Ok heres how it went. Me and my boyfriend were running an errand for my mom this past Friday night and she let me borrow her car. She has a 1999 Hyundai Sonata V-6. This car is far from looking and sounding rice. Its a plain simple blue 4 door family car. Well there wasnt much traffic out on the semi-hiway called HWY 94. We're just poking along me doing like 5 under the speed limit when i put on my blinker and got into the right lane so i could turn off. There was a white Dodge Ram pickup with 3 or 4 teen boys in it (maybe ages 19-25) I payed no attention to them an gradually passed them from the right side and proceeded to turn off. Next thing I hear is a loud bang and feel a thud from the rear of my moms car and then the sound of glass breaking. The bastards threw a beer bottle at the car!!!!!!! WTF gives!!!! I didnt give them a reason to do such a thing I didnt even know who they were!

I really wich people had more respect towards other especially ones the dont know.

I had turned around to try and catch them to give'em a piece of my mond but they were long gone.

After that I checked my moms car for any dents thankfully there werent any but I had to spray off the beer that was splattered all across the rear.

That really Infuriates me!!!!! Anyone else have something like that done to them???
Old 08-03-2002, 11:37 PM   #2
rustang girl
Registered Member

No, I can't say anything like that has ever happened to me. I'm really sorry to hear that it did happen to you.

There really are some major jurks out there. I can't stand it. They should all be shot. j/k
http://ricehatersclub.com/
http://MechaPS.com/
rustang girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 12:02 AM   #3
The Fireman
Registered Member

Some years ago when I was still in high school I had a customized 81 F-150. One day after school let out I went to get in my truck to find that someone had spit on the driver side window, and they had also threw pop cans and cigaratte butts in the bed. I was PISSSSSSSED OFF.
Old 08-04-2002, 12:05 AM   #4
rustang girl
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fireman
Some years ago when I was still in high school I had a customized 81 F-150. One day after school let out I went to get in my truck to find that someone had spit on the driver side window, and they had also threw pop cans and cigaratte butts in the bed. I was PISSSSSSSED OFF.
Jerks!!!
Old 08-04-2002, 01:07 AM   #5
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Angry

Man, that really must've sucked. A little while back, one of my friend's dad's car got egged by this little tramp that she knew in high school. They were aiming for her's and missed. Unfortinuately, they were unable to get the police.

Just seems like no one has respect for people and their property anymore.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 01:37 AM   #6
jj_jonathon
Trisket

when my older brother was driving our 90GT his senior year some dumbasses drove past him and throw a beer can out the window to be "cool"...luckily the top was up and all it did was leave semi-perminant beer-stains on the top, but he cut the guys off and forced em into a parking area, then got out of the car and took on 3 drunk guys...didnt fall or anyting, got in some hits (hes a bigger guy than me..lol)....(still stupid cuz drunk ppl who throw beer not only tend to drive chevy's [] but they could be carrying a gun, etc)...anyways...cops shoowed up after the guys were gone, he stuck around to file a report with their car desc. and lic. plate #....the cop said they didnt match (not thinking to try zero as an "O" ) and the whole thing was dropped...i hate the cops in that county (two county city)....none of em give a crap about people...ugh...more on that topic, but bleh...

oh....and spit? lol....in MY senior year driving that same stang i came back at night after going to a football game at home to find HUGE chevy-wadded (yet again ) spi globs on the passenger side window....very sick...it was those damn white trash folk who didnt like how i pressed charges against one of their droney friends for assaulting me after i made his forehead kiss pavement in the school parking lot...twas fun i say ....but i got some bad attitudes from his "great" buddies afterwards...i swear my town is half old people and half white trash...gotta love florida...wee...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 01:38 AM   #7
Kevn
Registered Member

I was just at a car show today. Some of the signs on the cars were like.
Its like a mans beautiful wife. You can look, but don't touch!
Or don't touch. Its a matter or respect.

And this one was on a Camaro. I totally agree

I may look tough as nails, but my finish is delicate. Buttons and zippers can scratch me. So don't rub up against me unless you're naked lol

Sorry, don't know why I posted that here, I agree with the lack of respect people have these days. I don't even like to think about what some idiots would do to my baby if I got on their bad side. They know that thats my weak spot.
Kevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 01:49 AM   #8
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

These guys were Assholes...Dont worry I am sure natural selection will weed them out.
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 03:25 PM   #9
7up
Registered Member

In high school I had my 87 Supra egged. It destroyed the paint, I was super pissed and I knew exactly who did it too. In fact I ended up fighting him and two of his friends, but they were all pretty small, no reaql damage was done. I told the cops about my car and who did it, not to mention they were drunk as hell, they didn't do anything.

Even worse a couple years ago in Boulder myroomate went to a movie in his 74 Bronco. He had the top off for the summer and when he came back out to his car after the movie he could smell something funky in his car. He looked at his seat and there was feces laying there. He said there was a lot of it and it looked to big to be from a dog. That was just sick and wrong.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 06:32 PM   #10
PKRWUD

Default Re: Some People can be such A**HOLES!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by OnMy3rdStang
Some People can be such A**HOLES!!!!
I think it's a college course in parts of Newark.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 06:43 PM   #11
rustang girl
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Some People can be such A**HOLES!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD

I think it's a college course in parts of Newark.

Take care,
~Chris
It wouldn't surprise me.

It must be a VERY famous course.
Old 08-04-2002, 06:44 PM   #12
Rev
Registered Member

Default Belle's thread?

Hey wasn't that Belle's thread, LOL? But to be fair to New Jerseyites, I think the problem is world wide.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 06:58 PM   #13
PKRWUD

I lived in New Jersey for 11 years, and met some of the nicest people, and saw a great deal of beauty. However, of all the times I was in Newark, the only thing I ever found attractive was the huge neon Anheuser Busch eagle on the side of their Newark Budweiser brewery, near the airport.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 08:29 PM   #14
jj_jonathon
Trisket

lol..my girlfriend and other best friend are from NJ.....(neither from newark tho )...i try to not let it bring them down..teehee

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 02:40 AM   #15
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I Know what you mean. I live in the barrack on post and every damn day i find trash that someone has thrown in the back of my truck. It really gets annoying. Nobody had thrown a beer bottle at me yet but I am srue some of my soilders sure have wanted too.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 07:36 AM   #16
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

That's when you want to move to Texas. We all carry guns! It brings an entire new meaning to the phrase "Don't mess with Texas"
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 07:59 AM   #17
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I had some kid about a year ago throw a pop can at me from a bus, my mom was in the car and we both chased him down. I waited for the bus to stop cause I was going to knock the stupid kid out (he was only like 12 or something but I was pissed) so my mom just go the kids name and he had to sit at the front of the bus for like 2 months.

If anyone touched my Mustang I have a nice big lead pipe in my drunk (my dad put it there for what reason I don't know?) butI will find a good reason on them to use it. But my car is pretty respected by alot of people. I got to drive it this weekend and it stops traffic, people were stopping in the road chearing. lol People will pull up beside me and talk, and everything. It's pretty funny, I don't mind cause the woman love it too.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 03:52 PM   #18
sonic21
Registered Member

I'm really sorry that happened to you, that really sucks
sonic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 04:10 PM   #19
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

This kind of crap makes me crazy! I have never caught anyone messing with my cars, but it has happened quite a lot.
When I had my '87 LX 5.0 I was on my way to a friend's house and happened to be behind a couple ricers who were racing each other. I passed both of them and went to my buddy's. When I came out to my car those fucks had stomped my roof in and pissed on my doorhandle. They will burn in h3ll for sure...
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 11:07 PM   #20
digital3.3

people like that piss me off. once about 5 years ago my dad was out riding his bike to you know keep in shape. well he is riding down the road and he hears a motorbike coming up behind him and he pays no matter to it. as the bike passed him the passenger behind the driver held out a beer bottle and hit my dad in the lower left side of his back. at first he thought he had been shot cause the pain was really bad and he still had to ride back about 10km's to the nearest payphone so he could call me to pick him up. well i found out who did this and we ahd the bottle that hit my dad and this guys finger prints and i seen this guy all by himself about a year later and i beat the living crap out of him. my dad is lucky that the bottle didn't break when it hit him. oh and the bike was going about 80km/h (50mph) when the bottle hit him. oh and all the guy got was a assault charge, pretty dumb people huh.

murray