MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-15-2001, 08:14 PM   #1
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Unhappy Sorry, Mr. 5.0 cannot respond personally.

Once again, I have to make my semi-annual announcment that I cannot respond to personal e-mail requests for tech info.

I hate to delete your messages, but I'm afraid I do so on a daily basis, as I don't have the time (or the knowledge) to respond to personal requests for information, so please save both of us the time and trouble and don't ask for it.

The Windsor Power messageboard is the place to ask questions, and our archives are very useful too if you take the time to use them.
I know it's tempting to try a short-cut, but it won't work. If I had nothing else to do all day, I would try to answer every e-mail tech question but I don't and can't. Sorry.

------------------
Mr. 5.0
Messageboard Administrator
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote