View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 07:59 PM   #1
Rosco
Registered Member

Default Sputtering/Surging

I was wondering what I can check to solve this problem? The car will sputter, or surge when at a constant rpm, under 2500k rpms, which includes idle. It is actually kind of random when it does it. I can't tell under any other conditions that the car will surge like this. It hasn't done this until the temps up here started to dip into the 40's and 50's. I am not really sure what to look at to determine what is causing this? I do get a check engine light sometimes, on and off, which Im pretty sure is due to one of my o2's. The car also surges if there is no check engine light on....
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote