View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 12:03 PM   #7
AxemanZZ
Registered Member

Car's running great Rick, other than a check engine light that just started coming on. Did ya hear my sound clips in the lounge? No intake yet, waiting to make a few passes at the track to see what the exhaust did.

spinemup - I know I don't have the best suspension setup there is, yet. The components I have now are part of the future plan though and not something I setteled for. I didn't buy anything I am going to regret later. And the BBK caster/camber plates were bought from a friend mainly to get an idea of how to make my own and at the time I really needed some plates fast before wearing my new tires out. I will make my own before all is said and done which will be better than any of the cheap aluminum ones.

I say I researched my setup before doing anything and I have. I even drove 60 miles to go for a ride in a car with the setup I want. I am going for a full Kenny Brown setup which uses Ford C springs. So if they are cheap (which they were, $135) why would Kenny Brown be using them? And don't go knocking Kenny Brown until you've ridden in a car with a Kenny Brown suspension setup because I have and you can't beat it.

Remember, Ford products are almost always the best stuff to get, so you calling Ford springs "cheap" is like saying Ford stuff isn't worth buying.

And I don't care if you do actually race your car. Come up here and I'll show you some sh!t they don't have at the race tracks.

------------------
90 Mustang LX 5.0
My Ride*My Site

[This message has been edited by AxemanZZ (edited 02-02-2001).]
AxemanZZ is offline   Reply With Quote