View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 08:18 PM   #1
ChunkFunky
Registered Member

Default TFS Valve Retainers: Need Help

OK, I bought my twisted wedge heads used from a some guy and he told me they needed springs, and that's fine, I received the heads and they are in great shape, but he had dissassembled them and he sent me all the parts, the valves, and retainers, though no locks... but whatever, that's easy enough to get... though in the box were 16 retainer looking things... though 8 of one type and 8 of another.. did TFS used different retainers for the intake and exhaust valves. Though these things seems odd to me, they dont look like retainers the way I'd think of them. can you guys let me know what these peices I have ARE... I've never actualy taken heads apart or put them together, I assumed it'd be easy enough but these parts confuse me.

the top row is the one type, bottom and top and the bottom row, is bottom and top of the other type, plus a little insert alone and inserted into the larger peice.

thanx guys