MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-26-2002, 10:13 PM   #1
5.0PiMpin
Registered Member

Talking Whats next?

waz up guys. i was wondering wat was next on the to do list for my 89 gt. so far everything that all of you guys have recommended has worked out very well and i wanted to thank all of you for your help. ne wayz i dont want to spend any more than $500 because my bonus check is going to be about that. well ill spend a little more if its really worth it. but ne wayz i was wondering what mods i should look into next? oh yeah, by the way i heard that you could make your own ram air system using your existing air silencer, (thank god i didnt throw it away) if anybody has any info on how its done let me know please. or is it really worth it? any help would be greatly apreciated. thank you. danny
off road h-pipe , under drive pulley's , stage one center force clutch, removed air silencer, flows, K&N, 130 Amp pain in my alternator, optima yellow top 3.73 gears aluminum drive shaft and pro5.0 shifter...
5.0PiMpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 11:40 PM   #2
Stang Runner
Registered Member

Well I dont see headers or a Fuel pump. The Pump is if you do More mods what do you want to do keep it N/A or get a supercharge or NO2. You could get a new fuel pump and get Like a 150 Shot of NO2 or a 75 But I would get a 150 anf keep the stock heads for now and have fun Might be more like $650 with the new Fuel pump Or if you have wheel hop get Like control arms in the rear.
Engine: steel mounts, Under drive pulleys, K&N, GT-40 Intake ported Lower, No power steering, No A/C, Mac cold intake, 65MM TB, 255 Fuel pump, 24's, AFR 165 58cc, Rocker Arms 1.7with the stock Cam, 1 5/8 short headers, offRoad X-pipe
Drive Train: 3.55, T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter
12.656@107.71MPH See It at www.T-racing.com/mustang.htm
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote