MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-05-2002, 07:12 PM   #1
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Unhappy RIP: 95 Mustang GT

On wednesday my 95 Yellow Mustang GT was hit in the front by a Small "semi" It destroyed the front end and pushed the engine into the firewall. I might post some pictures tommorow. Just thought id let you guys know and say thank you very much for all the help you guys gave with the problems that i had.

P.S. im not sure yet if im going to buy the car back from the insurance and take out anything on it thats good, so if you need something from a SN95 let me know and depending on if i get allot of requests ill decide if ill buy it back. Every thing from the doors back is in great condition. Obviously nothing in the front is good, im not sure about some of the engine components yet as i havent seen the engine yet. Im guessing the trans is junk and probably so is the drive shaft and Diff. Leave a post if you need something.
'95 GT convert. K&N, C&L mass air meter, Performance distributors sreamin demon coil, dyna mod, live wires, king cobra clutch, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, UPR billet adjustable shift handle, Crane Cams Fireball HI-6 box,underdrive pullies, 255lph fuel pump, UPr short throw shifter, caster camber plates, 03 cobra lower A arms, bullit suspension, cobra front brakes
Lethal5Oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 10:53 PM   #2
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Was your car stock?

I might be looking for something for my car while it's down for the winter.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 09:38 AM   #3
GodStang
College Stanger

I need a complete 8.8 rear end for a 1994.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:05 AM   #4
DRASTiK
Registered Member

I don't want any parts, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for your loss and am glad no one was injured. (or at least I hope they weren't?)

RHC member #75

My stang is FOR SALE!!
DRASTiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 02:44 PM   #5
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Thanks DRASTiK, the only injury i got was some bad back pain. I dont know or care about the other guy but since he was in a "semi" i dont think he got hurt. As far as the parts go im not sure if im going to part the car out afterall. I looke at it more closely and its looking like major surgery but both my dad and i think we can fix it. Ill let you guys know what we decide. I have to wait for the insurance company to tell me what they are planning on doing and how much it will cost to buy the car back. It will probably be about a week or so but i will let you all know whats going on.
'95 GT convert. K&N, C&L mass air meter, Performance distributors sreamin demon coil, dyna mod, live wires, king cobra clutch, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, UPR billet adjustable shift handle, Crane Cams Fireball HI-6 box,underdrive pullies, 255lph fuel pump, UPr short throw shifter, caster camber plates, 03 cobra lower A arms, bullit suspension, cobra front brakes
Old 10-09-2002, 12:43 AM   #6
manycars23
Registered Member

Hey if you do part it out if you had black leather seats i would take the back of the back seat off your hands and the Computer out of it!!! DAMN SEMIs
manycars23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 05:50 AM   #7
USMC302
Registered Member

Man,I am so sorry to hear that, of the 7 mustangs I have had, my nicest one was hit by some idiot running a red light, I did buy it back and part it out. Good luck on whatever you do and our hearts go out to you.
Old 10-09-2002, 09:21 AM   #8
NYC1
Registered Member

Sorry to hear that man.. Take care of that back now. It may bother you later if you don't. In other words, if you have to get $ from the Semi's Ins, do so when you can.

Will you buy another Stang if you can't fix that one?

GT 40 Intake
GT 40Y Aluminum heads
1.7 rockers, BBK Cold air
Fluidyne, BBK long tubes & H-Pipe
65mm TB
Al Driveshaft
Hurst Shifter
Cobra R hood
HPM Subframes
Control Arms

Future mods = Procharger and/or 331/347 Stroker, Turbo?

Rice Haters Club Member #77

FOR SALE:
Strut Tower Brace $30
NYC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 02:36 PM   #9
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Thanks NYC1 and USMC302. Ive been to the doctor and had allot of xrays. I making sure these BAS##### get charged for everything. If i dont/cant fix this car i most deffinetly buy another one. Yellow if i can find it again. This car was awesome it not only performend well in the usual sense but it also doesnt have any damage from the doors back and the back half of the front part of the frame isnt bent! These cars arent only fast but safe. Manycars23 if you want the back seat you can have it, i was planning on getting the cobra r rear seat delete anyway. Its going to be alittle while before i can start selling anything out of this car untill the other guys insurance decides what they are going to do and i agree to it. Now that im thinking about it the more im thinking im going to fix this car. Just have to buy more tools (this is a good thing) Ill let you guys know how it all turns out. Thanks
Old 10-10-2002, 10:22 AM   #10
Killercanary
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal5Oh
Yellow if i can find it again.

Good choice!!! Maqn, that just makes me sick to even think about what your car looks like, and how bad it could have been!!! Glad you are OK. If you do part it out, let me know, I'd get a LOT of stuff off of you. I want a new trunk lid, tail lights, seats... you name it.

Glad you are OK.

1995 NA GT CONVERTIBLE
BEST PASS TO DATE: 12.19 at 112.51
AFR's, FTI cam, edelbrock intake, EEC TUNER and all the bolt ons on the stock shortblock.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/killercanary
Killercanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 09:10 PM   #11
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

You want the tail lights? ill sell them to you, i have a set of altezzas that i had on the car. Damn things keep foggn up but im fixing that. When i get the car back ill let you know. When this car is done its gone looker badder than it did so theres a hidden "advantage" . If anyone knows of a recked mustang that someone might want to sell for parts im looking for one that was hit in the rear or what ever just solong as the whole front is good. All i need is a rolling shell, no engine trans or inteior. Thanks
Old 10-10-2002, 09:21 PM   #12
Killercanary
Registered Member

I really only want the passenger side tail light, but if the price is right I'll buy both. The reason I want the pass side one is because if I can get one, I'm going to install my battery in the trunk and run a "push off" bar though the tail light when I go to the track, that way on the street no one can mess with it and I won't mess up my stock ones. Plus, I've thought about painting a set like the saleen ones, but I'm afraid to do it and mess up my stock ones if I don't like the look. I'll keep my eyes open for a wrecked one... can it be a V6?

1995 NA GT CONVERTIBLE
AFR's, FTI cam, edelbrock intake, EEC TUNER and all the bolt ons on the stock shortblock.

Old 10-10-2002, 09:27 PM   #13
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

I dont know how long you want to wait because im sure this is going to take awhile, the other insurance company is starting to try to put this on me, which they cant. My insurance is working on it though so i should find something out tommorow. The price will be good i assure you, the driver side light has a small spot were the clear coat got removed due to removing the adhesive velcroe from black outs and a small scratch on it. But that wont matter to you since you want to black them anyway. Ill let you know as soon as i know anything.
Old 10-10-2002, 09:57 PM   #14
Killercanary
Registered Member

Cool, send me an email at killercanary@hotmail.com Thanks!

1995 NA GT CONVERTIBLE

Old 10-10-2002, 11:02 PM   #15
MrMustang3125
Registered Member

If your computer brain is still good i'll buy it from you if u want to sell it. its located on the passenger side behind that kick panel thing... Holla back at me if you want to sell Thanx.....
Old 10-11-2002, 01:08 PM   #16
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Sorry i doubt if ill be parting this car out afterall. Ill let you know if for some reason i decide to do it. The only things i will be considering selling are the back seat (black leather), tail lights, and the Mach 460 radio w/internal CD. Other wise i dont think ill be selling anything else. Maybe the stock rims.