MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-05-2001, 01:30 PM   #1
fordgasm
Registered Member

Red face Where is Mr. 5.0?

Are you still around? I have not seen any posts from you in awhile...just wondering if you're still here or is it just a low profile nowadays.

------------------
fordgasm
CLICK HERE to see my 87 GT
fordgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 01:51 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Lightbulb

I've been wondering as well.

Hehe, I only have like 2,000 posts to catch up to him. I already beat Mach 1, is Mr 5.0 next? hehe!
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 02:25 PM   #3
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Im next unit.

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-TFS Heads, E-303 Cam, Edelbrock Intake, and more. Added Eibach drag launch springs and 70/30's w/ 50/50's.
0-110MPH In car view (963k)
All Throttle through 3 gears! (497k)
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/lskymanl/burnout.mpg" TARGET=_b
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 03:32 PM   #4
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

and here I was excited about 800 posts!! LOL

------------------
Joe!
1988 GT, 167,000 miles!!! 13.71@105mph Check out my listing! Click here! Or my website:
www.joe4speed.com
1999 Ninja ZX-6R 10.32@135mph!
joe4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 05:53 PM   #5
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Wink

Actually you and Rebel 79 have more posts than me, but you two guys are still posting like mad so I was assuming that you'd both pass him before I would. Heh, see, I factored you into the equation, Skyman
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 06:34 PM   #6
gt93mustang
Registered Member

I was just wondering the same thing last night. I haven't seen a post from him in a long while. Actually I did notice one earlier today during lunch...

Wow, I have been here for over two years and still only have 172 posts. I really have some catching up to do.

------------------
MAC equal length headers, MAC Off-Road H-Pipe, Flowmaster mufflers, 373's, March ram-air kit, underdrive pulleys, 73mm MAF, 75mm TB, Saleen Intake (ported), Edelbrock 6037 heads (ported, polished, 3 angle valve-job 255CFM @.500), 1.6 FMS RR's, Wolverine 1087 Cam, 24lb injectors, MSD 6AL, Subframe connectors, Griggs Adustable Lower Control Arms, Lakewood 50/50 shocks, SSM Upper Control Arms... and probably some more in there I forgot
gt93mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 07:34 PM   #7
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Wink

fordgasm et al

I'm keeping a lower profile these days but still very much involved with Mustang Works.

Prior to last fall, I had a home-based business that allowed me to check into the site as often as I wanted (about 3-4 times per day). Now, I'm back at a 9 - 5 job and have to use my evenings for things that I used to take care of during the day. With a wife and kid that need my attention too, this doesn't leave much time for sitting at my computer, but I try to check the site and especially the messageboards every day, although I sometimes have to miss a day.
Fortunately, Dan and the forum moderators are on the ball and catch most anything that I may miss by my absence, so no harm done.

Since the site has grown so much and messageboard traffic is high, I no longer need to post a response to every other question on the Windsor Power forum, as I did in the 'early' days, when we were trying to build up usage and traffic on the boards.
Not that I ever had all the answers anyway, but I tried to give a direction for info if I couldn't give a specific respond to a specific question. Now, we have so many knowledgable and helpful members, my constant input is no longer a factor in keeping the boards active, although I still try to post when I have something useful to add (and time permits).

I appreciate the fact that my posts are noticed and as for the number of posts; well, I don't mind if you guys pass me in volume some day, as long as the content is mostly useful stuff and not just posting to get a number next to a name. Have at it, and again, thanks for the interest.

Jim

------------------
Mr. 5.0
Messageboard Administrator
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote