MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2002, 10:31 AM   #1
Agent_4573
Registered Member

Default Why do morons work in auto stores? PLEASE HELP!

So I'm going around today trrying to find parts so i can install everything i have sitting in my garage right now. Well no one has a peice of 2 and 7/8 rubber hose, even the hardware stores. All the auto store only carry rubber hose up to one inch in diameter. None of the autoparts stores carry or even know what a K&N 9 inch conical filter is, and when i asked about spark plugs for nitrous applications i got a "Nitrous, thats cool man! I don't know what plugs are though." I mean if you work in an auto parts store, should you know what spark plugs are? I'm left with adapting the new C&L intake to the 65mm throttle body with electrical tape, and could someone please post a part number and brand of what spark plug they use for nitrous. I'm installing Zex brand 75 shot of nitrous and don't want it to detonate on the first run. Today has made my desicion on the personilized license plate, I'm getting "Ih8PPL".
'89 LX 5.0, off-road h pipe, flowmaster muffs, underdrive pulleys, rebuilt WC T-5, King Cobra Clutch, 65mm throttle body, Explorer Upper/GT40 lower, Lakewood Rear Lift Bars. 76mm C&L Mass air w/ inlet pipe, Twisted wedge heads w/ stage 2 port,polish, MAC equal length shorties, Billet AFPR, 255LPH fuel pump, fresh low end w/ 10.5:1 compression.

If anyone ever wants to go to Raceway Park in Englishtown New Jersey, give me a shout.

RICER HATERS CLUB MEMBER 87!
www.ricehatersclub.com
Agent_4573 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: