MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-07-2002, 01:05 PM   #1
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Talking The Guide to....well, just look inside for a laugh

My old roomate had this posted on his website http://www.sixthfloorclan.net. I found it good for a few laughs.

The Guide to Taking a Dump at Work or in the Dorms:

Courtesy Flush

The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the dump log hits the water and the dump is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of airtime the dump has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the Walk Of Shame.

Walk Of Shame

Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the toilet. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of a Courtesy Flush.

Out Of The Closet Dumper

A colleague who dumps at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out of the Closet Dumper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Dumper before entering the bathroom.

Escapee

A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing dump in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic/embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flush you receive when passing an unseen police car and speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter at the urinal, pretend that you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee; it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

Jail Break (Used In Conjunction With Escapee)

When forcing a dump, several farts slip out at a machine gun's pace. This is usually a side effect of a hangover. If this should happen do not panic, remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

Safe Haven

A seldom-used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a dumper of your sex entering the bathroom.

The Dumping Friends Network (D.F.N.)

This is a group of co-workers who band together to ensure emergency dumping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Dumpers and identify Safe Havens.

Turd Burglar

A dumper who does not realize that you're in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact. Turd Burglars have been known to cause premature pinchage, which inevitably causes you to pinch one off in the middle.

Watermelon

A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on create a diversion, see Camo-Cough.

Astaire

This is a subtle toe-tap that is used to alert all potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the dumper can dump in peace.

Camo-Cough

A phony cough, which alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a Watermelon or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an Astaire.

Havana Omelet

A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

Uncle Ted

A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

Fly By

The act of scouting out a bathroom before dumping. Walk in, check for other dumpers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a Frequent Flyer. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 01:27 PM   #2
polara7777
Registered Member

LOL Too funny!!! I was on the phone with a customer reading it and couldn't help but laugh. Poor girl thought I was laughing at her lack of computer savy. That was great, thanks for the laughs silver_pilate.
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 01:30 PM   #3
Coupe Devil

Ive seen that before but its still funny everytime I see it. I feel sorry for the poor sap that wrote that, probably all from first ahnd experience.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 05:49 PM   #4
andy669
Registered Member

hehhehe.... thats too funny! I dont find them true, but they are funny! I must be an Out Of The Closet Dumper ... hehehe

Where I am from Farting is a competitive sport!

andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
andy669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 12:34 AM   #5
digital3.3

that is bloody funny..
Old 05-08-2002, 01:33 AM   #6
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

ROFL!!!
Unrelated, but reminded me of the Steakhouse Incident
Old 05-08-2002, 08:25 AM   #7
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

lmao i had a friend at work who alway's talked about -rest notches? i asked him, what the heck are you talking about? he said if you ever get a turd coming out that is too long, you have to stop & rest & it squeazes a notch around it, yuck

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 09:25 PM   #8
rbatson

LOL.. thats some funny stuff. I have to print that out and stick it on the bathroom door at work.

JL1314, That's what I call a sticky situation..
Old 05-09-2002, 09:48 PM   #9
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by andy669
Where I am from Farting is a competitive sport!
I'm 3 time state champ

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2002, 07:57 AM   #10
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

jl1314 that was a funny story, lmao sick, but hilarious,heheh.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote