MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-23-2001, 11:14 AM   #1
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

Post Worked over stock heads w/RR

A buddy of mine just spent $700 bucks on his stock E heads. He had them milled 30 over, new springs, retainers and all of that stuff. 3-angle valve job and ported and polished. They look like they flow more then mine would. Look like bigger ports. Anyway, he sold his car and is selling all the parts separatly. I know he spent this much on his heads because I was with him while he was at the machine shop picking them up. Well, I bought them off of him. I was thinking about putting them on my car just to see how they would do. I want to put RR on them. What size should I look into buying with the rest of my mods. I really didnt have money for a new set of aluminum heads and the next major purchase I will buy besides RR is a new intake, an edelbrock. I am unsure of which intake to purchase. Can someone please give me some suggestions on intake and RR's.

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, Cobra Transmission, Extrude Ported and Polished Upper and ported Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Holley AFPR, March Underdrive Pulleys, Perma-Cool Fan, 3-Core Radiator, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 73mm Vortech MAF, 70mm TB, FlowMaster Exhaust w/BBK Offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors, AC and Smog del, rear seat del.
Smokedawg is offline   Reply With Quote