View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 03:43 PM   #12
88COBRA
STANGPOWER.COM

MustangWorks was the first mustang site I joined, I really like the users here.

That being said, I did start my own site, and I spend most of my time on there

I am a 98% Corral user. If you need help quickly there are always about 800 users that will give you a hand. Yes the posts go quick, but you just have to keep up. The technical information on Corral is amazing, if you have a problem and search their board, you usually find an answer. Allot of the time I do not even need to post to find a answer. They are also growing at an amazing pace, they will have over 30,000 users very soon.

Now my opinion:

Why the heck do the sites compete with others. I think it is very dumb! Each site has its uses and special features. I think anyone that says they do not browse other site is full of ****. I hate when users on one board bad mouth another board, yes it is ok to say you like one better then the other, but comments like "Mustangworld sucks!" or "MustangWorks is ugly" really bugs me! I always make a point of asking that user why they feel that way?

I have learned more from the Corral during the winter then I learned in one year browsing other sites.

Now, all of this is my opinion, and mine alone! I visit every Mustang site every day, and I use Corral for about 1-2 hrs. You also must put yourself in my shoes, I just started a new site, and I need new members, how do you get members? By posting your *** off on the busiest board on the net!

Cheers,

My WebSites:
VortechPower.com - Brand new site for Vortech users!
NOVIPOWER.COM - Devoted to the performance of the NOVI supercharger
STANGPOWER.COM - A small community based in Canada for Mustangs
MORE WebSites Coming soon

PLEASE NOTE: I am not an affiliate (nor do I work for) any Mustang parts retailers - I create informational Mustang WebSites
88COBRA is offline   Reply With Quote