View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 04:53 AM   #1
Stang Obsession
Registered Member

Wink Chick with a love for Stangs...about me

Hey everyone..
I am new here and just kinda wanted to introduce myself. I am 18 and female. I LOVE Mustangs, in fact, alot of my friends refer to me and call me Mustang! I have been interested in Mustangs since the 7th grade, when I first started REALLY getting into cars. Ever since then, whenever I see anything (within reasonable price range) that has to do with Mustangs, I HAVE to buy it. You should see my collection in my room. I have probably 50 Matchbox and Hot Wheels Mustangs, 20 1:18 scale Mustangs, 10 signs, 1 framed poster, 1 picture that my (artist) friend drew me, 2 remote control Stangs and I even started collecting horse things...I have 6 stuffed horses that I have displayed with the rest of my Mustang stuff, they look so cute! I also have a Mustang bracelet and ring...I joke that I'm married to my car because I wear the ring on my wedding ring finger! I had the necklace...until I got into a fight with some chick because she keyed my car and she broke my necklace since she fought like a girl...you know, pulling hair and scratching. But oh well, I had to get her back for doing that to my BABY!!! (I DID beat her up by the way ) Some day soon, I am getting the pony tattoo with flames through it. I can't wait!!!

Now to my car...
I have a white 1994 Mustang with a 3.8L V6. My parents surprised me with it exactly one month after I got my license (May 11, 2000). It is a 5-Speed Manual (which impresses guys ). Since I got the car, I've gotten the back windows tinted 5%, added a large white pony sticker on the back window, installed 5 color indiglo gauges, replaced my original air filter with a K&N and bought American Racing rims and wider tires for the back. I am saving up for intake and exhaust at the moment. At one time, I DID have altezza taillights and clear corners but I didn't like them...my car looked too RICED OUT!! Those came off pretty quickly...yuck! I am now awaiting a new paint job since it got keyed! I think that I'm just going to get it repainted white but I am looking for a different color since there is like 500 million white 1994-1998 Stangs around here! Any ideas, please let me know!

Well, thanks for reading my (probably boring) information. If you are interested, I have a webpage that you can check out. It has a pic of my car on there and a few (bad) pics of me... It's www.angelfire.com/stars3/ashlei

Have fun and take care!! Don't be afraid to PM me!!! I'm always ready to talk...about anything!
Stang Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote