MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Small Ponies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-09-1999, 12:39 PM   #1
Ahren Ciotti
Registered Member

Default IMPORTANT...Please read me!!!!!

Alright, now that I got you attention, all of you out there with a 4 bangin Mustang, How much of a horse power boost do you think I will get with a cat back singl exhaust with 2 1/4 pipes, and a dynomax turbo muffler??????
Also, I was considering getting the cobra five star rims that are on the newer cobras, and they are sold in four lug for my year, I was wondering if they would fit, and if I would need to do any mods after putting them on? Your responces would be greatly appreciated!!!

------------------
87' LX 4 banger notchback
stock
Ahren Ciotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-1999, 10:40 PM   #2
Mad Horse
Registered Member

I don't know if the exhaust would give you that much horsepower but I can tell you when I put just a dynomax muffler on my brothers 86 T-Bird it ran a lot smoother and it actually gave it a noticeable increase in acceleration. Not sure what it will do for you. As for the wheels I have no idea. Maybe someone else can help you there.
Mad Horse is offline   Reply With Quote