MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Small Ponies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-05-1999, 09:18 PM   #1
11secondGT
Registered Member

Thumbs up New web page

Guys,

I'm in the process of setting up a new homepage. It will have a ton of street racing stuff from Utica and Syracuse NY on it. Also, right now we are in the process of installing a full drag suspension on a 1989 GT. The article will be on the site with pictures of the process and a list of what is needed.

In the future I plan on doing an article on installing the powertrax performance locker and TFS Track Heat heads. I plan on letting you know what is needed, prices of everything needed and how to do it with pictures of what to look for.

Between the 4 of us we have done quite a few modifications from superchargers to nitrous, heads and cam right down to suspension. I figure that since we are going through these installations that I might as well help some fellow stangers out. I just love to see a fast mustang that can keep those chevy guys in the rear view mirror.

Check the site out at http://members.tripod.com/elevensGT/page1.html

email me and let me know what you think. Any suggestions or parts you guys would like to see installed would be appreciated.
11secondGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: