View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 06:14 PM   #17
Extremestang

arivera wrote:
Also, am I to understand that no H pipe will give additional horses?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think of it this way, by adding true duals, you will see a little power gain. Unless you use an off-road h or x pipe, will you see a little bit more from that mod. If you are adding pipes from the cat back, the NON use of an H or X will not add more ponies to your car.

Pkrwd,

Long time no talk to Chris, i'm doing good. Thanks for all the great comments you gave, although i think you went a little overboard. I know a little about these v6's, but theres boards out there like www.3.8mustang.com and www.v6power.net that have alot of good info to put out about the v6 mustang. The newest issue MM&FF has some coverage of the v6 shootout that took place not long ago. Dan Haga has one of the fastest out there right now and there are several of us in the 13's. I think we are really starting to make a name for ourselves in the mustang community.

My daughter is getting so big, she's almost two years old! The family is doing good, we really miss Ventura, but i have to say that southern hospitality is great. Much better then the california way of life. And Weather here is great. When they say thunderstorms, they mean it. We went through one small hurricane while we have been here, that was crazy. Californians have no idea what real rain is.

Might come back in a year or so, depends on the Job market. Gots to go where i can afford it and cali is a little over priced. But i will drive back there some time soon. Gots to show off the new engine. I want the guys over at bottle blown racing to tune my new procharger set up. The stang is pushing 280hp a the wheels but i'm still trying to get the bugs out of it. Anyway Chris, thanks again for your gracious comments and i will put my .02 cents in about the Ventura raceway. Which is total crap, that place hosts everything. I still will never forget that bmx and skate show they had with some kick *** bands last year. Later Bud.

-1998 Ford Contour SVT #1199 of 6535
Bat y-pipe, Magnaflow Exhaust, MSDS headers, Bat intake tube, DMD, P/S & Alt Underdrives, Pro-M 75 mm MAF, K&N filter, Diablosport "tuned" Chip, Centerforce clutch, B&M short throw shifter and some suspension mods
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/atta...chmentid=24993
-Former Car: 1995 Ford Mustang
To many mods to list here..lost the car to Hurricane Isabel 9/18/03
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/atta...chmentid=23621
Extremestang is offline   Reply With Quote