View Single Post
Old 01-29-2001, 03:31 PM   #2
sedanman
Registered Member

The computer program is wrong, but it could be for a number of reason's anyways heres some help.

I launch at 1800rpms when I use my drag radials, it is all the car can take without spinning the sh*t out of the tires. It takes practice but believe it or not the car will be easier to launch.

Yeah you use first gear to launch, you will love the rush of the gears after you put them in.

You will love your gear it will make the most increase it your time for the least amount of money you will swear you gained a hundred horsepower.

When in doubt find a person posting on the page that lives around you that has gears and go for a ride, most would be willing to take you for a ride.

------------------
1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd, GT-40 Heads, Cobra intake, 73MM mass air, 65mm TB, FPR, 24lb injectors, E303, Headers,off road H-pipe, Flows, K&n , hurst, 3:55's, pullies, etc...
Best ET 13.5 (2.15 60ft)
Best MPH 103.9
On semi-bald street tires
New mods! electric fan, nitto drag radials, mac upper and lower control arms, HD trac-loc, lakewood 50/50's on back, shift light, centerforce dual friction, and rebuilt heavy duty T5

sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote