MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Small Ponies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-12-2002, 04:53 PM   #1
txgator
Registered Member

Lightbulb body mods

Hey, I'm new on this board, but have a question. I have a 2001 V6,(midnight blue) and am considering some modifications. I was thinking about putting the xenon bulbs (with blue tint) in the headlights, and the changing the tailights to the euro azzuras. Let me know what yall think. Or if you have any ideas yourself.
thanks!
txgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 07:00 PM   #2
GodStang
College Stanger

In my opinion you will look like a ricer with euros. A lot of states blue lights are illegal. in SC blue neon lites are 1000 dollar fine. Plus neon lites look bad. just my opinion. good luk
Old 06-12-2002, 11:30 PM   #3
txgator
Registered Member

Hey, thanks for the reply. I started thinking after posting the message that most cars w/ those type of tails, and headlights are the hondas, and streetracing type. And, in 20 yrs, its going to look a lot better when its more classic, and not the racing look. I waited practically all my life to get a Mustang, and now that I have one, I don't want to ruin it, ya know?
Old 06-13-2002, 12:13 AM   #4
SinisterSN95
Registered Member

Please... just dont destroy the image of your stang by putting JAPANESE altezza crap on them. Xenon bulbs are...eh ok. But altezzas are the one thing that is going to make every other Mustang driver out there gun for you.

Old 06-13-2002, 11:15 PM   #5
txgator
Registered Member

Oh I'm not going to put the xenon bulbs in. I have ordered the 3rd brake light cover tho'. Have yall seen those? It lights up Mustang every time you push the brake. I think it looks pretty good. I still feel like its missing something tho'. I want this car to stand out instead of looking like all the other ones. I don't know. I might do the tailights, but have to find something that doesn't look like the cheap japenese stuff. Know of any good places?
Old 06-14-2002, 12:05 PM   #6
lysacat
Registered Member

Try the sequential tail lights. They light up from the inside out in stages. They're pretty cool. I was going to put them on mine but Ford evidently changed the wiring between 2001 and 2002 and they won't work on the 2002.
Old 06-16-2002, 02:54 PM   #7
Spyder1914
Registered Member

what body kit do you have? what does the rear bumper look like cause you have the side exhaust. Is there holes for rear tips? i like it! looks good, i had to go back to the main page to see if you had a gt or not. With all of these mods why didnt you just get a gt?
Spyder1914 is offline   Reply With Quote