MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Small Ponies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-30-2005, 10:16 PM   #1
NeWbMuStangeR
Registered Member

Default Little Advice?

Hey, I recently bought a 2004 V6 Mustang and finally have enough money to start taking a lot of the stock stuff off of it. Mostly what I had in mind was the Exhaust System, and the Wheels and Tires.

But am having some problems getting started because I have never bought these kind of accessories and parts for a sportscar or even a Mustang for that matter.

I'm really concerned about the exhaust system for starters and would appreciate any advice considering what parts I would need, preferences of such parts and such.

For my Tires, I was considering rather large and thick width but am still very confused in which direction i'm going to go on those.

Thanks for any help lended, I appreciate it very much!
Old 02-23-2006, 05:42 PM   #2
Rollinastang
Registered Member

Default Re: Little Advice?

i got an 03 v6 and i put on a MAC exhaust system from the headers back. i used an H-pipe with high flow cats, then a true dual to the tips. sounds great....i just saw your date of post seems like its been a while you prolly already got hooked up.

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote