MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Small Ponies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
Rollinastang
Registered Member

Default wreck question?

I just got into a wreck with my car i got hit from behind at a red light, slammed into a van then into a fire hydrant. my car has 11,500 in damage. i got a bent rear frame rail, the convertable top is crinkled up and my car needs 1 new door, 4 1/4 panels, trunk, hood, and other damage. engine ,trans,and rear end are ok. The ins. co. said we have to fix it so im stuck. they are gonna give me a whole new frame rail though not just straighten the bent one. and they are going to use new ford parts on everything else and even through in a Free GT bumper. I have no choice but to accept what they are doing. whats everyones opinon on if it will drive the same after it is fixed, and most of all will it be worth what is was worth before the accident seeing as how they are putting the best parts back into it? Sorry no pics yet i will get them soon. Thanks

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote