MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Small Ponies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-31-2001, 03:30 PM   #1
don fregia
Registered Member

Post svo crash need help PLEASE !!!

I have a 1985 sage green hertz car my wife wrecked 4 days ago.I am now waiting for adjuster who is on his way here,how do I handle this guy to get a fair settlement for my car? Further the car very restorable,all stock,can eaisly be repaired,dont have time for it&dont want to see it go to salvage,near houston tx if anyone intrested .thanks for your help
don fregia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 05:30 PM   #2
Fostang
Registered Member

I would love to be able to purchase the car but I live in california and have no way of hauling the car here nor the time. Hope you find a good home for the car. Adjusters can be real pricks when it comes to older car's they have no sence of it's value nor do they care. Sentimental value is not of importance just show him blue book values. good luck

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 06:24 PM   #3
don fregia
Registered Member

Thanks Fostang ,lots of good advice through Email,I was insured wrong so I guess I will take aloss, certanly appreciate all the good people like yourself out there who responded to my plea for help. again thanks DON Fregia PS car will probably be for sale after i finish with ins. co.hear of anyone in area looking send them my way. thanks Don.

Old 08-03-2001, 04:58 PM   #4
8T4SVOChick
Mustang Junkie

Cool

HOW EXTENSIVE IS THE DAMAGE AND HOW MUCH WOULD YOU BE ASKING FOR THE CAR? I AM IN DENTON, TX, BUT COULD LET ANYONE KNOW WHO MAY BE IN THE MARKET FOR YOUR CAR. I HAVE AN '84, BUT IT NO LONGER HAS THE STOCK 4 CYL/TURBO. I LOVE THE CAR AND COULD NOT SEE GETTING RID OF IT, BUT I LIKE THE INSTANT POWER OF THE V8'S MUCH BETTER, PLUS THE UPKEEP WAS JUST KILLING ME. ANYWAYS, I AM SORRY ABOUT THE CAR. I WOULD PROBABLY CRY IF I WRECKED MINE. IF I HEAR OF ANYONE IN THE MARKET FOR ONE, I WILL SEND THEM YOUR WAY. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT, BUT JUST NO ROOM, ALREADY HAVE EIGHT MUSTANGS TOO MANY!

------------------
SHANNON
AKA MISS ATTITUDE

'84 MUSTANG SVO WITH '87 302, TRICK FLOW STAGE 1 CAM, EDELBROCK F4B HIGHRISE ALUMINUM INTAKE, HOLLEY 650 DOUBLE PUMPER, EDELBROCK EQUAL-LENGTH SHORTY HEADERS, 2 1/2" OFF ROAD H-PIPE, MAC MUFFLERS, SUBS, 3.73'S, FIVE SPEED.
8T4SVOChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2001, 05:00 PM   #5
8T4SVOChick
Mustang Junkie

Cool

HOW EXTENSIVE IS THE DAMAGE AND HOW MUCH WOULD YOU BE ASKING FOR THE CAR? I AM IN DENTON, TX, BUT COULD LET ANYONE KNOW WHO MAY BE IN THE MARKET FOR YOUR CAR. I HAVE AN '84, BUT IT NO LONGER HAS THE STOCK 4 CYL/TURBO. I LOVE THE CAR AND COULD NOT SEE GETTING RID OF IT, BUT I LIKE THE INSTANT POWER OF THE V8'S MUCH BETTER, PLUS THE UPKEEP WAS JUST KILLING ME. ANYWAYS, I AM SORRY ABOUT THE CAR. I WOULD PROBABLY CRY IF I WRECKED MINE. IF I HEAR OF ANYONE IN THE MARKET FOR ONE, I WILL SEND THEM YOUR WAY. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT, BUT JUST NO ROOM, ALREADY HAVE EIGHT MUSTANGS TOO MANY!

------------------
SHANNON
AKA MISS ATTITUDE

'84 MUSTANG SVO WITH '87 302, TRICK FLOW STAGE 1 CAM, EDELBROCK F4B HIGHRISE ALUMINUM INTAKE, HOLLEY 650 DOUBLE PUMPER, EDELBROCK EQUAL-LENGTH SHORTY HEADERS, 2 1/2" OFF ROAD H-PIPE, MAC MUFFLERS, SUBS, 3.73'S, FIVE SPEED.
8T4SVOChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2001, 09:12 PM   #6
don fregia
Registered Member

Shannon, thanks for your response,I have not been under the car yet,maby this weekend,just guessing I would say maby driverside lower controle arm.For shure both front fenders,however i have repaired worse,the hood is damaged,but again could be repaired,bumper cover is destroyed,crossmember below radiator is bent,radiator empted,I dontknow how bad it is yet.I will try to check every
thing out tomorrow and get back to you.as for price to sell dont know,Imay keep&restore,right now just very depresed over event,will consider resonable offer.Send Email address I will let you know more after I check the car out. Thank you. Don Fregia cobra0478@imsday.com