MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What does everyone do for a living? (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=20266)

Pokey 5.0 03-04-2002 08:52 PM

What does everyone do for a living?

Just out of curosity how old is everyone and what do you do for a living?

im a 25yr old mechanic for book racing, NHRA Comp Eliminator driver and team owner.

MustangKelly96 03-04-2002 10:37 PM

I'm a lowly little shipping clerk/asst. shipping cordinator :D

Godslayer 03-04-2002 10:59 PM

24, paramedic student.... my last semester finally... and I'm free to spread my loinseed among the groupies.

Fox Body 03-04-2002 11:19 PM

I'm 24 years old and a Chemist working in a waste vitrification/antifoaming group at a federal site.

347MOM 03-04-2002 11:30 PM

I am 29 years old and I am a mother, wife, and work part time at Parsons Differentials I elp her with her paperwork since I am so awful with a computer!!!!

RAGE_5.0 03-04-2002 11:37 PM

Full time student and after school and on weekend si work in the horticulture field.

tireburner163 03-05-2002 12:01 AM

I'm a 17 year old(18 on the 28th) high school student. Currenty I work produce at the local supermarket. I have no F'in clue what I'm gonna do. Leaning toward wildlife biology.

joe4speed 03-05-2002 12:02 AM

I'm 30, and your resident bartender! (I think I'm the only one here!!!)

84LX89GT 03-05-2002 12:23 AM

I'm 21 and a Ford "apprentice" technician (work at a local Ford Dealership), i'm a fulltime student in a Ford ASSET co-operative program, which means i shuffle from working with/under someone fulltime to being a student (3 mo. on, 3 mo. off).

Topless In Texas 03-05-2002 12:45 AM

How bout a drink??? hehehe

Quote:

Originally posted by JL1314
I'm 30, and your resident bartender! (I think I'm the only one here!!!)
HEH! Couldnt pass that one up!!!! But ya gotta flip the bottles!
hahaha....I'm 36 and am a Master Hairstylist/Educational Director/ Customer Service Rep. for the upscale shop that I have worked at for 18 1/2 years! I love working w/ people. Although, I think I should also be considered a Therapist too!!!!! :rolleyes:

TNT

6T9PONY 03-05-2002 01:12 AM

17, still in frickin high school. Can't wait to get to college. I play 3 sports in high school so I don't have time for a job. During the summer I work for a construction company. I plan on going to the University of Nebraska at Omaha and doing something along the lines of Architectural Engineering.

Mercury 03-05-2002 01:19 AM

I'm 24. I shouldnt probably say this because of some of the things I've posted on here that I've done about work, but I'm the Outbound (Evening shift) Dock Manager at Fed Ex Ground. Been working there 6 years.

silver_pilate 03-05-2002 01:29 AM

Well, I'm 22, and I'm a full time giver-out-of-money-that-I-don't-have-to-overpriced-state-sponsered-educational-facilities-while-unsucessfully-chasing-the-lady-folk-in-between-tests-and-assignments.

That boils down to I'm working on my Masters in Physical Therapy. I graduated from WBU last year with a B.S. in Biology and a minor in phys ed. Just 2 more years to go and I'll get to make some of that $$$ back and start my next little 393 turbo project :D.

I also work weekends at Healthsouth, a physical therapy clinic, as a PT tech / business office assistant / fitness consultant. When I have any spare time off from school (Christmas was the first break I've had in almost two years...straight through summers/falls/spring), I work with the county surveyor's office working on property surveys.

Through undergrad I worked the same job at Healthsouth along with part-time jobs in the university bookstore as the textbook assistant manager and as a lab technician in the Biology department.

--nathan

WADS56 03-05-2002 01:57 AM

I'm 24 and I make/blend Equal. Yep, the little blue packets
NOT my choice of living, but it pays good.

cyberstang5.0 03-05-2002 08:46 AM

I am about to trun 21 (this sat the 9th :D). I am a full time student at University of Houston, a part time computer systems analyst, and a mechanic on the side.

Coupe Devil 03-05-2002 09:45 AM

Well, Im 22, still in college part time. graduated from tech school after high school and work for a small engineering company. Ido computer aided drafting most all of the time, but design different mechanical, electrical and chemical systems for production plants and other mechanical related companies. Got a associate degree in science from teh tech school and am still in school at night to get my Mechanical Engineering degree.

Brad

95mustanggt 03-05-2002 10:16 AM

I'm 25, and have a BSc in Mining Engineering. I work for Ingersoll-Rand Drilling Solutions as a Marketing and Sales Manager type for all of Canada. My "group" in IR makes the large rock drilling equipment that works in Mines and construction sites.

It's a cool job and has brought me all the way from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to Dallas, Texas, USA (a city which I have grown to love). Actually I really like Texas and the US too. I'm not a traitor to Canada, I just like the USA. Both countries are so similar, most people just don't realize it!

7DMACH1 03-05-2002 10:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm an Astronaut, I take up space. HAHAHA
No, really. I'm 50 years old, I am the Parts Mgr., Systems Admin, Corp. Tres. for a Lincoln Mercury Dealer in Phila. I've been here since I was 18 yrs. old. Guess I don't know any better. LOL RAY THE PARTS MGR.

7000rpmisheaven 03-05-2002 10:57 AM

I turn 20 on saturday. I work at ACS Defense Services(probably never heard of it) as an assistant wharehouse/facilities manager. I also get up at 3:00 every morning to deliver the new york times. So I have very little free time. I also have a new wife and son so I don't have much money either. :)

MTU 50 03-05-2002 02:20 PM

I'm 21 (I'll be 22 on the 31st), and am in my fourth year at M ichigan T echnological U niversity going for a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology.

Last summer I worked as a crew member on a 100' long charter boat that went out on Lake St. Clair which is just above Detroit.