View Single Post
Old 01-17-2002, 11:07 PM   #13
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Red face Well, that changes things up a bit!!!

Hey Stang Crazy!!
GEESSH....Yah, that definetely turns the tables a little bit...sounds like you've gave yourself AND your independance to your g/f for the past 2 years, and she is taking advantage of it...It also sounds to me that you really do care for her alot. Just my gut feelling from what you said in your last post.
Being on the 'insecure' side myself...I have been in that 'untrustful' state MANY times over the past 20+ years...its really hard and hard to control. Not that I"m trying to defend her mistrust for you by any means....Its something that is within, that can defenitey destroy a relationship.
Your a good man for sticking w/ her after she was busted 3 times w/ someone else. I dont know many that would do that. It sounds like you could probably meet someone who can enjoy you AND your friends.. and there is no reason that ya'll cant party together(unless she hates your friends, and hates you being around them, of corse!)
Your kind of stuck in a hard place now...Like Mr. 5 0 said...guess its time for you to sit down and evaluate the situation and find out exactly what you want out of this relationship and If its is the one you see for yourself in the future, or a dead end!
Good luck to you dude...And dont feel guilty!!!! Go spend some time with your friends....you will be glad you did!!!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote