View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 06:41 PM   #47
7up
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MTU 50

Actually. Stupid Reporter for sensationalizing and causing trouble. But it doesn't matter anyway, because it was a fictional story.

I have a feeling this story mirrors what happens in real life though. Without opening wounds about the Lemieux-Draper incident, I remember one of Denver's talksports radio personalities coming on WDFN, the local Detroit sports radio show, after the incident and the payback occured. Anyway, the guy was a jacka**. All he wanted to do was stir up trouble and be a prick. There was no rationalizing with him. So, our sports guys just make him look the donkey's rear end that he was. It was great.

I know all Colorado fans aren't like that, but I think it was easy for them to get caught up in this guys "self-serving" message.
I'm sure there's stupid reporters in every city like that. If you live in the city you realize they are retarded and don't listen to them. It's when they leave the city and start shooting their mouth off they give a bad name to their teams and fans, because others towns don't know who they are.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote