View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 09:40 PM   #1
96GTPRT
Registered Member

Default How do you use nitrous?

Ok ill be having the new Nitrous Oxide system installed on my 96 GT in the next week or two. I can't wait to use it. I do not know how exactly to use it. Like when racing, when o u activate the system. If there is anyone who runs nitrous that can walk me through a general quarter mile pass, that would be great. I feel like a goof asking this but I'm really not sure. All I know is that its probably not like in Fast and the Furious, where they just push a button and get thrown in the seat. I just want to know how to use it the right way. Thanks a lot. I dont mean to be picky but I'd really only like answers from people who run nitrous or have run nitrous. I dont want to risk anything at the track.
96GTPRT: '96 Laser Red Tinted Mustang GT Convertible. (tan top). Flowmaster cat-back, Bassani X-pipe w/ cats, K&N FIPK, Hypertech 160* t-stat, MSD wires, Bosch plugs, Performance Distributors coil packs, FRPP 70mm throttle body, C&L 87mm mass air. Kenny Brown Super subs, 3.73's, BFGoodrich Comp T/A's
Civic...its whats for dinner. Don't ever pull a ricer fly-by!
96GTPRT is offline   Reply With Quote