View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 01:43 PM   #43
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fireman
I never knew people could be such a**holes just because they have two more pistons than someone else who has the same love for the Mustang. It's really sad.
I know, I had a v6 mustang for over 2years. I did stuff to it, and thought it was fast and cool, but after race after race having explorers, civics, integra's, minivans, etc etc killing me at the stoplights, I finally said, "this is rediculous. This isnt a performance car by any means." I got smart and sold it. Like I said earlier, I sold it for 9600 and bought a GT, with less miles, for 10k even!!! It just frustrates me that people with v6's don't seem to realize everything they are missing out on by driving them. You know deep down that you're not respected unless you're driving a stang with an 8, and that keeps the fun level at a minimum. I know, because I went through it. Do it for yourself!! Sell that stang and pick up a used GT!!! Trust me, you will NEVER look back!!! Please!! I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to help my fellow (legitimate) stangers.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing