View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 12:14 AM   #59
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK85GT
My first car was a brand new, bright red/charcoal two tone 1985 lx 2.3. I had the best times of my life with that car. of course i put the einki honeycomb wheels and a gt wing on it but that was only to personalize it. That car went 200k miles and never ever gave me a single problem, until someone hit me and totaled it. God i miss that car. Yeah i got a gt after that but that will never change my love for my first car. Thinking back, being 18 years old then, i probably would have wrapped a gt around a tree, trying to act cool. Thanx dad for NOT letting me get the gt back then, for now i realize why he did that. When i have a son some day, you damn well better believe his first car is Not gonna be a GT, but a v6, and hey, its still a mustang..
I got my first stang when I was seventeen. Since then, I've had a 97 GT and the 2 I drive now. I'm only 21. I've never caused an accident. If you're responsible with what you've got, you'll be alright. 99% of the time, it's the driver, not the car, that gets you into trouble.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing