View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 10:41 PM   #5
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Default Re: Acting like a jerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
Sorry, no sympathy...you acted more like the 'moron' here.

Those parking rules are in place for logical reasons and the guards (or whatever they are called) were simply doing their job and enforcing the rules that apply to everyone, you included.

You want special treatment and then act like a five-year-old who had your cookie stolen when asked to play by the same rules as everyone else. Why? Are you better than the next 100 people who would like to park and wait 'just five minutes' where you're not supposed to. I didn't think so.

I would have given you the ticket then called the real cops and let them explain to you what 'No Parking - Unloading area only' means.

Learn to obey some common airport parking parking rules and you won't have these problems.

Calling everyone in sight a moron when you're the guy acting foolishly just makes you look like a whining brat, which I hope isn't the case.
I guess it could sound like I was an ***, and your right I did act a little childish, but if some one had a real attitude problem and was real unpleasant to you...well I can't say you'd act the same. I just don't see any logic to not have any parking what so ever at an airport. This means that you CAN NOT pick someone up unless they are out side past all the taxi's, limo's, and smoking area's. That makes no sense to me. What if you were picking up some one who didn't know there way around the airport? Or a Grandma that needs help with her luggage? There is no way that I could stop and help. And to top it all off they threaten to ticket and bring the police in. How about all the smog and wasted gas in excess driving? Especially in a city where there are smog warnings all the time. There should be an alternative, and not one that means paying $35. I guess some may consider it childish, but that would be there own opinion.

I guess I should also clarify, Although I think the parking maids were morons (I really don't like it when people are rude to me right off the bat), but the REAL MORON is the Parking Authority, they are the ones who made the rules. I realize the 2 parking guys were only follownig orders (but like I said, I don't like to be treated so poorly) and it is not there fault (except for there attitude)

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew

Last edited by 95mustanggt; 07-18-2002 at 10:57 PM..
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote