View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 11:17 PM   #5
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by jim_howard_pdx
****, I have a rice burner as my daily driver. It could beat a 3.8 liter Mustang any ol day with just 1.6 liters....

So apples to apples my Vtec engine makes 90 horsepower per liter. Your Mustang makes maybe 60?????

Why don't you pick on cars that are in your category. Twin turbo Mitsubishi 3000's, Twin turbo supras, and Twin Turbo Z 3000's?

I can beat all these with my Mustang, plus most Z-06's and every Z-28 or TransAm you want to feed me. I also beat new Cobra 4.6 liter engines by over two seconds.

But I could get my Ciivic in the 10's and still get 20-25 mpg. Where would that leave you????????
Your overall know it all tone is irritating. On the street its run watcha brung it isnt his fault the guys car was slow. That ricer could of ran 10's for all he knew.

You remind me of another know it all thats no longer here. Obviously you assume that every car is stock.

no way in hell you would beat my cobra by over 2 seconds. You would have to run an 11 flat.

Quoting HP per liter is a ricer excuse for losing. Who cares how much HP per liter you have if your getting your @ss kicked.

Later,