View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 03:49 PM   #15
skz4u
Registered Member

I’m sorry fella’s, but I have to intervene. Bignsexyasever How old are you? Have you been smoking crack long? For you to just sign up to this forum and come in here and threaten people like Badass_YellowGT. I don’t know Badass, never even spoke to him, but he has given some people some damn good advice since I’ve been reading posts. And you should adhere to his advice ” try the search feature”. Do you think he was tryin to be as ignorant as you? Come on now, impossible. He was only trying to help you, save you from other people from picking on you. Have you read your other posts in this site? Everyone keeps telling you the same thing over and over again, you need money to go fast, among other things that you obviously do not have. Do you know that people, actually build race tracks for your safety as well as others? Bet you didn’t know that, they’re out to get you too, huh? Think before you write, with a great deal of constraint, ask intelligent questions and for the love of God, be more open minded to the views of others when it comes to constructive criticism. They are only trying to help you in one way or the other. But please, if you’re not going to heed the advice of fellow Mustangers, by all means, learn as we did. Go spend your hard earned money, learn from experience, what works, and what doesn’t, fabricate your own parts trying to cut costs here and there making a few H.P. and save the letters in the forum till a rainy day. I hope that has helped you greatly in your quest for the 12 second zone, and for a place in modern humanity. “Your Welcome”
skz4u is offline   Reply With Quote