View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 02:52 PM   #13
429mustang
Registered Member

D*mn, I'm ready to rip someones head off. I was planning on picking up the car this saturday, I've been waiting for an insurance check for a month now. It finally comes today, so I figured I could wire some of the money to the guy w/car and he'd send me the title to be transfered before the weekend but the bank has to hold the check for 5-7 BUSINESS days starting tomorrow which means I won't have $ until at least next thursday, and I can only go up on a weekend so it'll be either next weekend or the one after that. I'm so sick of everything taking so f*cking long and never going smoothly. On top of that I have a guy on ebay that I bought a Steeda Knob from, www.thunderbolt-motorsports.com (his ebay username) who had had my $ for over 2 weeks and hasn't sent me the item and won't give me a solid answer on where it is. DON'T buy anything from them, they told me they needed more info so they could tell me if it's been shipped so I emailed them and he blocked my e-mail address cause I used "profane" language and said to call him. I call and they tell me I need to e-mail them cause the guy can't check opver the phone. I'm ready to go to florida and ***** that guy up real good.