View Single Post
Old 04-27-2001, 07:36 PM   #5
moonblue66
Registered Member

Talking

Thanks for the titles I have nothing against my dad. He does have knowledge and I am aware of it. He bought a Chilton's manual , hardly reads it, and when he does, he does things differently than the book. The only thing is that he doesn't want me to spend money on my car so he goes out and buys cheap parts and such. He bought cheapie mirrors that are silver colored plastic. They look terrible Also, I know for a fact that my car needs flywheel replacement. He continues to say that it doesn't. He did all of the electrical wiring. That worked for a while, until I started having problems with the car. When I took it in to the shop, they informed me that the wiring was all wrong. Plus, he tries to work on the cosmetics before he tries under the hood. I asked him to let me handle how the car looks but he won't listen. Finally, he doesn't let me help After trying endlessly, I've decided to take my car into my hands. We have an ok relationship (my dad and I) but, not when it comes to my car. Anyway, if anyone else has book titles, send them my way

------------------
66 Mustang coupe
blue/blue
http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1632
moonblue66 is offline   Reply With Quote