Thread: FFW RESULTS
View Single Post
Old 04-30-1999, 09:21 PM   #38
noslo50
Registered Member

I would like to adress the commerce ffw as well as George Klass . First of all as as spectater I must say the ffw was very unimpressive ovrall. I have raced and watched numerous evnts for the last eight years or so I do have a clue as to what goes on. As a racer I know that tech can be difficult or easy. Many times I have seen racers breeze through tech simply because has been in magizines or is using an engine built by the inspector{ ie civil wars}

To tru street 19 I spoke to you in commerce because you did not have a flashy car, but because it ran like a cat on acid. I could tell it was not a 20,000 race engine with a 6,000 blower and intercooler in a 15,000 caged RACE CAR. and to see you dqed in youR STREET CAR sucked! I understand the track must follow rules. but it is not the racers responsabilty to get out of line. CHECK YOUR RULE BOOK GEORGE since you have it memorized, your words not mine! It is the officials responsabilty THATS YOU GEORGE to say SORRY PAL you just blasted your index, for saftey and insurance reasons I cant let you make another pass but come back next event and try again. I know if I paid 50 bucks to run in true street NOT CORPRATE STREET GEORGE I would not pull myself out neither I would have made my passes to especially since mr. roberts was trying to find out what his car would do. I ws watching your back up runs and they looked much better than the 9.56 pass. THAT WAS TWO PASSES GEORGE WHICH WERE NOT GIVEN! GEORGE IF THIS WERE COMPUTER PROBLEMS WHY DID THE ORANGE CAR GET A TIME AND MR. ROBERTS DIDNT! BY THE WAY GOOD LOOKIN ORANGE CAR. MR. Roberts please dont be discouraged by this event. I would love to see you back in true street, I can tell you are not racing because you have more money than you know what to do with OR BIG NAME SPONSOR! but because you love it.

To george klass you sir have proven to be rude and very unprofessional. I have read about your products and have been impressed , such as spider, fi intake, as well as your headers, but after reading your comments on this page I have decided that you dont need my money! You failed to relize some of complainers and crybabies you put down may have been future customers, Because we live in a country that guarantees freedem of speech I will use it to complain if I feel that Ive been done wrong, this is everones right . Just as you invoke your right to be rude and be asinying or plain being a *#shole. I guess I will check out eldebrock's victor intake and rci tubes for my injected windsor

You sir have forgotten what true street really means. I have been all over the world and have never seen a car with a 12pt cage trulley street driven car. these are not just race cars since you cannot present yourself in a polite and professional manner maybe YOU should stick to playing GOLF, AND STAY OUT OF RACING. After all racing requires " TWO BALLS"

To true street 19 will you please post your e-mail adress so I can contact you for some info.

sincerely

NOSLO50

[This message has been edited by noslo50 (edited 04-30-99).]