View Single Post
Old 03-23-2001, 03:37 PM   #1
redhot
Registered Member

Thumbs down NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT PLANET FORD IN HOUSTON

I am new mustang owner, and I bought my car from Planet Ford in Houston actually Spring for all of you Houstonians. I wanted to post negative comments about the service and organizaiton of this dealership. It is a huge dealership and they have an awesome selection. I bought my 00 GT in September, and I am still (March 27 )having problems with the dealership. They lost my contract twice (somehow)and the other 3 times the contract was written up wrong. That is a total of 5 times and I had to go up there 3 different times. Then I qualified for the college grad rebate of $400. Well after waiting a month for my check I contacted them for them to tell me they lost that paperwork also. So here I am 7 months later still pulling teeth. If you want good service, then don't go there. Oh and when I went up there to complain they offered me a free fill up and detail. HA, their detail consisted of a car wash, and their gas tank just happened to be out of gas. They gave me $10, oh I guess they didn't realize $10 doesn't fill up a 15.7 gallon tank in a mustang. Well if you don't care I was just venting.
redhot is offline   Reply With Quote