View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 11:32 PM   #13
Capri306

Default Re: MW oldtimers reunion thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Chambers
Well, I think I've been a moderator for Dan here on MW almost since its inception.
Yeah, (almost) me too. I've been around since '98 or so, or since I discovered this site at least! It was back when I was trying to change over my '79 Capri with an inline 6 to a V8...which, sadly, ran great and then I pretty much dropped it once I bought the '87 LX. Oh well, I still have both, and plan on completely resto-modding them from the ground up once I'm out of college. So, yeah, one of these decades, LoL. I love college, but it's getting old quickly and I'm ready to move on with REAL life. One degree down, one (hopefully) to go!

I must give credit to Mr 5.0 (we all know him as Jim ) for keeping my interest piqued in both Mustangs and the mysticism surrounding the name, not to mention moral backing on the political issues that have come up over the past years. I second his enthusiasm for our current (and even the upcoming) political atmosphere. I'm sitting happy and content as one relieved and thankful American. I thank God each day that my family and I are blessed to live in the greatest country on Earth EVER.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the MW 'boards, and I wish you all a happy new year.

p.s. PARTY AT DAN'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote