MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-11-2001, 10:26 AM   #1
Sneaky
Registered Member

Angry Bombing

This is an outrage! Sons of Bitches! Time to go back active duty and Kick some terrorist *** !

[This message has been edited by Mr 5 0 (edited 09-11-2001).]
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 10:56 AM   #2
todd95GT
Registered Member

Angry

Hopefully, these people (I use the term loosely) will be identified and retaliation will be quick and even more devastating than what we have incurred. Each of the twin towers occupies 10,000 people during work hours plus an estimated 5000 visitors throughout the day. Assuming full capacity, 20000 Americans were inside the buildings when the hijacked planes collided with them. In addition to the countless thousands of people who I will assume were killed, I know a large number of Firefighters and Police Officers were inside tower two searching for survivors and evacuating injured people when the building collapsed. This is just a catastrophic tragedy. Assuming a conservative thousand deaths, that equates to three to four thousand family members mourning their lost loved ones. My heart sincerely goes out to everyone who suffers any loss as a result of this ordeal. Additionally, I salute every emergency service personnel who must work through this nightmare and those that have already sacrificed their lives to save the lives of others. This is a traumatic experience for every citizen of this country. Obviously, we are vulnerable to this type of terrorism at any given moment. I hope that any members of this forum who reside in NYC or any other city involved in this attack, and those that have family in the area, are okay and unscathed.
(whatever your higher power, if any, may be)bless

------------------
Todd
1995 GT/T-5
Pulleys; 65 mm TB; Flowmaster cat-back; Mac off road H-pipe; FMS aluminum driveshaft; short-throw shifter; HD clutch; Cobra R's; Cobra front and wing

[This message has been edited by todd95GT (edited 09-11-2001).]
todd95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 01:27 PM   #3
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation

Moved to the Blue Oval Lounge.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote